ComPet Update Changelog 2016.5

Kim|ComPet

ComPet Update Changelog 2016.5

Postby Kim|ComPet » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:07 am

Compet Update 2016.5

Changelog

- The achievements system has been implemented.

- Several new pets have been added.

- Added a new chapter to the forest, Unicorn Island.

- Re-balanced a lot of beasts in the forest.

- There is now a notification when a gym training has been completed or when there is an ability in Library available for research.

- It will now cost significantly more gold to raid other players.

- Changed the UI of the raid search menu.

- New UI screen for social activity.

- Improved the method of browsing through guard pets.

- Improved the pet filter in stables.

- Pets can’t now continue to gain XP when they have reached the next level.

- Fixed some issues to the loading screen(s), should now be much smoother.

- Fixed an issue with login and ESC button in the tutorial.

- Decreased the amount of delays in the first tutorial battle.

- Improved the forest UI.

- Increased the size of the gold coins "hit box" that appears over gold mines.

- Decreased the size of the Phoenix pet.

- Fixed an issue with the eyes of the Phoenix pet.

- The city level of the opponent is no longer shown when matched through arena subscription.

- Removed duplicate text "increase Heal" when using Lick Wounds.
Producer - ComPet
NotSure

Re: ComPet Update Changelog 2016.5

Postby NotSure » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:24 pm

- There is now a notification when a gym training has been completed or when there is an ability in Library available for research.

I'm sorry but the notification for the library doesn't make sense for me. In my case, it will be shown till the end of the game, because I do not intend to explore all abilities.
Even more, the notification is shown regardless whether there is a research in progress or not.

I would prefer a notification only when there is a research of an ability in progress (as well as when we do upgrade of a building).
garci

Postby garci » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:09 pm

NotSure wrote:I'm sorry but the notification for the library doesn't make sense for me. In my case, it will be shown till the end of the game, because I do not intend to explore all abilities.
Even more, the notification is shown regardless whether there is a research in progress or not.

I would prefer a notification only when there is a research of an ability in progress (as well as when we do upgrade of a building).

agree, same thing for me, with this way of working i'll have the exclamation mark till the end of all abilities done at max lvl of all abilities
so maybe the exclamation mark when an ability is finished researching and a timer like the construction timer when ability in research
steve0wnz

Postby steve0wnz » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:38 am

garci wrote:
NotSure wrote:I'm sorry but the notification for the library doesn't make sense for me. In my case, it will be shown till the end of the game, because I do not intend to explore all abilities.

agree, same thing for me, with this way of working i'll have the exclamation mark till the end of all abilities done at max lvl of all abilities
so maybe the exclamation mark when an ability is finished researching and a timer like the construction timer when ability in research

I must agree as well as having the " ! " only during upgrades or until we clear it possibly ? Just having it there ALL the time is not necessary and can be confusing.
kingdomofpro

Postby kingdomofpro » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Wow... nice work man!

Lots of updates an fixes! Great Work!! :)

Return to “Update Releases”