ComPet Patch 1.07 Changelog
- We are introducing a limit to the number of raids a player may do similar to how it works for beast fight attempts. Players will now have a maximum of 3 raid attempts at a time and these are restored at a rate of one attempt every six hours.
- The environment theme has been changed from Christmas to Winter. No more holiday decorations!
- We have added additional push notifications.
- Pets that you have recently encountered will have a glow effect on their portraits in the Book of ComPet.
- Push notifications are now enabled by default for new users.
- The damage, critical and resisted texts in the battle scene have been replaced with images.
- We have also changed a lot of abilities to improve the balancing of the game, these are listed below.
- Cure: Reduced amount healed by 10.
- Lesser Heal: Increased mana cost from 12 to 14.
- Battle Cry: Increased duration from 3 to 4 turns and mana cost from 6 to 8.
- Regeneration: Increased mana cost from 12 to 16
- Quick Recovery: Instant heal reduced by 6, heal-over-time increased by 2 per tick.
- Lick Wounds: Mana cost increased from 5 to 12
- Quick attack: Increase duration from 1 to 2 turns.
- Ambush: Mana cost decreased from 14 to 12.
- Ignite: Mana cost decreased from 14 to 12.
- Maim: Damage reduction changed to 25% and duration to 4 turns.
- Mana Bomb: Mana cost reduced from 30 to 25.
- Tackle: Cooldown increased from 2 to 3 turns.
- Deadly Poison: Increased damage by 2 per turn instead of 1.
- Fixed some issues with the AR functionality.
- Improved various visual effects.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests