Sir Python

User avatar
Princess|ComPet
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:26 pm
Location: Unicorn Island

Sir Python

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:34 am

Hi everyone,

We have a new Limited Edition pet out in the Shop. Sir Python will be available for a few more days! Make sure to grab it before it's too late!

We have added more pets in the shop too, some of them haven't been around before so we hope you enjoy them too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Mayhem
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:50 am

Re: Sir Python

Postby Mayhem » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:17 pm

there was a bugg on the pet shop!

when i logged in i saw new pets like the shadow fulock... it then costed me 500diamonds each so i bought 2x BUT then to my suprice when i logged out and rentered the game they now cost 100k gold instead.

So my question is now, will my 1000x diamonds be refunded?

even sent a case ingame but havent heard anything yet (24h) ago.

Dont worry, the diamonds will get burned in some other fasion :)
User avatar
Princess|ComPet
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:26 pm
Location: Unicorn Island

Re: Sir Python

Postby Princess|ComPet » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:41 am

Mayhem wrote:there was a bugg on the pet shop!

when i logged in i saw new pets like the shadow fulock... it then costed me 500diamonds each so i bought 2x BUT then to my suprice when i logged out and rentered the game they now cost 100k gold instead.

So my question is now, will my 1000x diamonds be refunded?

even sent a case ingame but havent heard anything yet (24h) ago.

Dont worry, the diamonds will get burned in some other fasion :)


Hey Mayhem,

It wasn't a bug, that was just an error from our side and we corrected it asap. We checked your account and we saw that you bought two of those so yes we will refund your 1000 diamonds. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for reaching out to us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Mayhem
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:50 am

Re: Sir Python

Postby Mayhem » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:10 pm

very nicly handled!

im impressed on how smooth and well handled this was!

Keep up the good work!
User avatar
Princess|ComPet
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:26 pm
Location: Unicorn Island

Re: Sir Python

Postby Princess|ComPet » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Mayhem wrote:very nicly handled!

im impressed on how smooth and well handled this was!

Keep up the good work!


You are welcome!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
NotSure
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:52 am

Re: Sir Python

Postby NotSure » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Astral Nogard - "Rare" in the shop, "Legendary" in the book (whatever, it doesn't matter).
Mayhem
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:50 am

Re: Sir Python

Postby Mayhem » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:54 pm

i hope this pet stays at 500 diamonds, i just bought 2 :D
User avatar
Princess|ComPet
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:26 pm
Location: Unicorn Island

Re: Sir Python

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:55 pm

NotSure wrote:Astral Nogard - "Rare" in the shop, "Legendary" in the book (whatever, it doesn't matter).


NotSure,

Thank you for letting us know! That's an error. It's suppose to be Rare in the book.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.

Return to “Pet Releases”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest