Unicorn Island

RickEngland

Re: Unicorn Island

Postby RickEngland » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:31 pm

kingdomofpro wrote:What great artwork was done in this, I am really impressed. Unicorn, stop being so sneaky! Was that a rainbow??? OR IS THAT THE UNICORN!!! *starts chasing a butterfly* Lead the way ohhh butterfly!

I agree, I really like those unicorns (well the princess one if the best). Not to take it away from the other pets, it's just that after training the usual hardcore beasts it makes a pleasant change.

It think the princess pet should be better than a 'rare' pet though.

I suppose the zombie one will appeal to any 'goths' playing the game...smiles.

Rick
kingdomofpro

Postby kingdomofpro » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Yeah they are doing a nice job of getting lots of different interests. There really is something for everyone.
Sierra m Cooke

Postby Sierra m Cooke » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:02 pm

Except those of us that prefer cool pets, like a saber toothed tiger? I mean come on an anteater? Of course, I'm still waiting for the bunny pony EU teased about. I got an idea do a dinosaur set of pets like raptors, and plesiosaurs to fight and then maybe an ice age one with woolly mammoths and saber toothed tigers.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Sierra m Cooke wrote:Except those of us that prefer cool pets, like a saber toothed tiger? I mean come on an anteater? Of course, I'm still waiting for the bunny pony EU teased about. I got an idea do a dinosaur set of pets like raptors, and plesiosaurs to fight and then maybe an ice age one with woolly mammoths and saber toothed tigers.

Hi Sierra m Cooke,

We will add more cool pets just wait ; )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Venture

Postby Venture » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Princess|ComPet wrote:
Sierra m Cooke wrote:Except those of us that prefer cool pets, like a saber toothed tiger? I mean come on an anteater? Of course, I'm still waiting for the bunny pony EU teased about. I got an idea do a dinosaur set of pets like raptors, and plesiosaurs to fight and then maybe an ice age one with woolly mammoths and saber toothed tigers.

Hi Sierra m Cooke,

Please give us a comment on why deeds are not paying for so long? Do you really think that is a good idea?
Why was the other thread closed without comment?
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Venture wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:

Hi Sierra m Cooke,

Please give us a comment on why deeds are not paying for so long? Do you really think that is a good idea?
Why was the other thread closed without comment?

Venture,

Like I mentioned in the first post (http://forum.competgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19747&sid=6d9b33223b7c1fb46301b0784fe8c5ef, we are currently working on these features to widen our audience. We believe that growing ComPet is priority number one at the moment.

Also, please don't go out of topic of this thread. If you have further questions then you're welcome to DM me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.

Return to “Pet Releases”