Dreaded Dinos

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:56 pm

New chapter is up and running!

Meet:

Tom
Lou
Bex
Cam

There is also a Limited Edition pet in the shop.

Sir T-Rex

; ) hope you like the new chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
RickEngland

Re: Dreaded Dinos

Postby RickEngland » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Yeah I like it, nice work.

Out of interest is the ability to loot one active? I've completed loads of fights and not looted a Cam pet yet. All is fine if it needs a large number of fights to win one, just checking if it is possible or not.

Thanks

Rick
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:32 pm

RickEngland wrote:Yeah I like it, nice work.

Out of interest is the ability to loot one active? I've completed loads of fights and not looted a Cam pet yet. All is fine if it needs a large number of fights to win one, just checking if it is possible or not.

Thanks

Rick

So far 10 times killed legendary Rob and not gotten him either, they used to be more likely to join when a chapter was new and none had been obtained yet - but this time the chance seems rather low.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:35 am

Thanks

Rick

Rick,

It should be working. Have you caught Cam yet?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:36 am

Merlin wrote:

Thanks

Rick

So far 10 times killed legendary Rob and not gotten him either, they used to be more likely to join when a chapter was new and none had been obtained yet - but this time the chance seems rather low.

Did you managed to get it Merlin?

I eat rainbows.
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Princess|ComPet wrote:

Thanks

Rick

Rick,

It should be working. Have you caught Cam yet?

Hi Princess.

I've got 4 Cam's now thanks over the last few weeks, and declined a 5th. I'll probably keep two of those.

Although the T-Rex has completely gone off the radar. I did a ton of Cam fights while using a 7 days shield and it didn't show it's face once. Not exactly bothered about it, just mentioning it.

Cheers

Rick
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:15 am

Princess|ComPet wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Thanks

Rick

Yes i got it on the 17th attempt - waiting for the next chapter and legendary beast now - hopefully the dragon from the intro ;)
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed May 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Merlin wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Yes i got it on the 17th attempt - waiting for the next chapter and legendary beast now - hopefully the dragon from the intro ;)

Glad you got it! A new chapter will appear very soon ; )

I eat rainbows.

Return to “Pet Releases”