Bird Bastion

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed May 24, 2017 10:20 am

Finally a new chapter release!

Meet:

Norbert
Wardo
Barney
Eddie

There is also two Limited Edition pet in the shop.

Owl and Flamingo

my new favorite is the Owl : )

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Venture

Re: Bird Bastion

Postby Venture » Sun May 28, 2017 7:07 pm

The owl looks really good but just named Owl? It's a Griffin and I mean what the hell? Owl? The coolest pet with the most common name. Could be better!

[EDITED by Admin]
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon May 29, 2017 8:57 am

Venture wrote:The owl looks really good but just named Owl? It's a Griffin and I mean what the hell? Owl? The coolest pet with the most common name. Could be better!

[EDITED by Admin]

Venture,

Please use your wording better and less insulting next time. Note that you can edit your pets name at anytime.

Also, the pets in the shop have no personal name like the ones in the forest : )

Hope you understand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Venture

Postby Venture » Mon May 29, 2017 4:01 pm

I mean whoever named it clearly didn't even look at the model for the pet. They only looked at the portrait picture is why they came up with "owl" your naming team can't even be bothered to look at the full model of something their naming. Instead they just look at the portrait picture.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Tue May 30, 2017 9:12 am

Venture wrote:I mean whoever named it clearly didn't even look at the model for the pet. They only looked at the portrait picture is why they came up with "owl" your naming team can't even be bothered to look at the full model of something their naming. Instead they just look at the portrait picture.

What if I told you that it was me who named it Owl : ) ...awkward.

But like I mentioned above, usually the name of the pets in the shops have very common names. We actually want players to change the pets name into something unique and cooler, that is why we use common names on some pets. The "Flamingo" in the shop is also just called Flamingo. I understand your opinion in this though, will keep it in mind for next time : )

I eat rainbows.

Return to “Pet Releases”