Entropia Universe and ComPet Pet Trading

Princess|ComPet

Entropia Universe and ComPet Pet Trading

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:35 pm

We are pleased to announce that the revolutionary new system enabling Entropia Universe players to supply pets to ComPet players in return for PED will be available soon.

The first tradeable cross-platform pets will be ‘level-up pets’: pets that can only be used for levelling up existing pets in ComPet. ComPet players will be able to level up their pets faster using this method, so this will create a market for trained ‘level-up pets’ within Entropia Universe.

The ability to transfer ‘regular pets’ from (and to) ComPet will be introduced in future releases.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Venture

Re: Entropia Universe and ComPet Pet Trading

Postby Venture » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:36 pm

Fantastic idea!
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:45 pm

Now this I am excited about. When implemented I will start playing Compets again.
Family and Honor is Everything!
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:58 pm

So, I can level up a pet in EU and then sell it to someone here?
That is very interesting.
Do you think there might come a time where players in Compet can trade with each other directly, IOW I can sell some of my pets to other compet players?

To be honest I don't see where this would be so appealing, except to the I want it NOW NOW NOW!! crowd, as it cost money to upgrade pets in EU, you gotta feed them, and whip them into submission. Food and Decay on weapon cost money. Here, it just cost a little time, for now. If one was really that hard up for an instant trained pet, they could just buy diamonds, then force train the pets to level. MA still makes their money so it's good in their eyes right?

sluggo
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:51 pm

If it does become possible to sell EU leveled pets I think they are going to freak over how much they will be costing. You got a good point about how expensive it is to level a pet in EU. While with compet you can do it for free, just takes a while to get there.
Family and Honor is Everything!
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Lower Bane wrote:If it does become possible to sell EU leveled pets I think they are going to freak over how much they will be costing. You got a good point about how expensive it is to level a pet in EU. While with compet you can do it for free, just takes a while to get there.

Yeah but if you wanted to get a lvl30 pet fast in compet you would need somewhere around 10k ped (provided you already had a village lvl12 - otherwise it would be more like 50k+ ped) to push it through in a day - so there might be some leverage for a market of eu pets that are used for leveling - only though if high lvl pets are more beneficial in future tournaments and not like currently everyone tries to make points with lowlevel pets cause the fights are faster and worth the same.
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:19 am

Let's hope they do this smartly. (smartly and MA hahaha I know right?) Id rather see them fix the really buggy stuff now FIRST, before rolling out more money grab buggy stuff but we know what will ultimately happen here.....

We will give you 50 percent off this snazzy new car (but you will still have to bring it in every 2 years for a new transmission because it's designed poorly)

sluggo

Return to “News & Announcements”