ComPet Release Schedule and Prioritisation

Princess|ComPet

ComPet Release Schedule and Prioritisation

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Hello everyone,

with the continued development of ComPet we would like to share our priority schedule with you.

Cross-platform Trading

A major part of ComPet concept is the “cross-platform” trading aspect that makes ComPet so unique. This feature is currently in development both in Entropia Universe and ComPet. Until this feature has been fully implemented, it is not economically practical to engage in our planned full- scale marketing campaign to promote ComPet.

iOS Release

Release of ComPet on iOS is in its final phase and should be available shortly.

Affiliate/Referral System

Together with the upcoming marketing campaign, an affiliate/referral system will be available for ComPet account holders to promote ComPet themselves. This is another important stage to complete in order to maximise the impact of ComPet marketing.

Language Support

It is essential for us to add additional language support for our worldwide users.

eSports and Tournaments

Tournament and eSports functionality is currently in development which should widen the audience and appeal of ComPet.

Additional Development

Here are some additional key development tasks that must be implemented in order to create an exciting worldwide battle app game with cross-platform trading connected to the Entropia Universe real-cash economy:

• General conversion and retention optimization
  • Daily tasks/missions
  • Discounts and offers
  • Strongboxes
  • Trinkets/buff items
  • Balance fine tuning

ComPet Revenue System

The revenue payment system will be implemented after the most important of the tasks detailed above have been completed and their associated processes are working correctly. Deed revenues are currently being accumulated and payments will begin once ComPet is fully functional.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Oleg

Re: ComPet Release Schedule and Prioritisation

Postby Oleg » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Strongboxes and buffs.... you're already thinking of ruining ComPet in the same way you've ruined EU? Or at least killing my interest in it.
LMTR14

Postby LMTR14 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:07 pm

good, finally a concept
Wynfair

Postby Wynfair » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:44 pm

I asked about the deed payouts in a support ticket and was told that you would be releasing information regarding the deed payouts this week. If this post, telling me as a deed-holder/investor that my interests are last on your list and is any indication of how you treat your investors, I would expect very little PED purchases until you re-prioritize your thinking.
KMax

Postby KMax » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:21 pm

This just rediculous.....

This news even makes me not want to play EU. Such a shitty scam this whole thing is becoming.
Tre211

Postby Tre211 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:49 pm

I'm glad to see an outline and I would agree language support and iOS support should be top of the list. I do think we need some transparency on timeframes. I also agree that doing a full marketing campaign to early would be bad. If people want payouts now before the game is bringing in enough money that will hurt production of key features. Be patient people. But please more transparency is needed and a timeline that is actually realistic and can be stuck to. Let investors know what's in the pipeline.
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:04 am

We will pay you when we think everything else we feel important is done.

Very vague statement there. What is considered the 'most important' items in that list, the top one, all of them what. This is typical MA doublespeak meaning all this can easily take another year... or 4, and no return on investments for those who trusted them and purchased compet deeds.

Disappointing, but sadly, not surprising.

sluggo
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:07 am

Seriously, this sounds exactly like Entropia news.
And we all know what words like...

-Full scaled marketing campaign
-Affilate program
-eSPorts
-"currently in development" (Cross Platform trading)
-Revenue system (put on hold)
-Strongboxes & Buffs

...usually mean.

Those of you who arent aware what this means...be sure Strongboxes/Buffs will make it into the game (soon)...
...but dont set your hopes too high for rest of the mentioned things. ;)
KMax

Postby KMax » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Game has been removed from my devices.

I can't support a company that treats its initial contributors and supporters last and like crap. We helped fund this en-devour but we get broken promises and bullshit tossed in our faces... time to just walk away...
Venture

Postby Venture » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:33 am

I am a top player and even I am appalled. I don't plan on touching it for awhile. I bought a bunch of extra deeds too expecting payout this month as promised, why make that previous statement at all? You can't say payout is coming then say it will be in a year or so...

I need to PED to use in game and can't even slowly sell the deeds 1 by 1 like I planned, no one wants them now. Your previous statement did nothing but hurt anyone interested in further investing in the deeds like myself.

I see no reason why payout cannot occur while the game is being built.

Return to “News & Announcements”