ComPet Release Schedule and Prioritisation

matthew

Re: ComPet Release Schedule and Prioritisation

Postby matthew » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:09 pm

In general I feel that the revenue system should be implemented with the highest priory. Only because at this stage payment has already been delayed by the good part of half a year and I think further delaying these payments will only harm future attempts to crowdsource PEDs for other projects. It is very sad there is another delay with this project.

That said I like that you have provided a release schedule, although there is no dates/times. Surely the compet team has dates/times for these things, where are they?

I am not an app developer so you probably know better but personally I would like to see these features pushed at the earliest possible stage, so that data can be used to decided if they are further developed or killed off. For example offer 1 very high standard, simple daily task and see if people click on it and do it before implementing 40 different ones with multiple levels of complexity. I'm not sure if this is the same line of thinking as the devs right now?

I have a few questions regarding this project.

Will stakeholders be compensated for the delay in these payments?

Will stakeholders be reimbursed for the PEDs generated during the beta testing?

What sort of testing is compet doing to justify each of the updates you are suggesting to be implemented? (I.e. consumer interviews, split testing).

Will compet provide weekly/monthly metrics on new user sign ups, deposits, activity, retention?

Thanks,
Matthew
Naika

Postby Naika » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:45 pm

This is all bullshit ! Investors waiting a hell lot of time for nothing ! For me waiting was ok but u guys gave to much false Informations... feels like u try to hold us on the line ! I dont care about the money but i Do care if a company lies to me while holding my money ! I did not earn it in real live with hard work to spend it into a big scam called compet ! ! This is how It feels now LIKE A SCAM. I am very disapointet about the way how u treat the people who did feed you ! I will never invest any cent into your company again,i also think that giving away false Information in that way how you do is illegal
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:46 pm

You want to know what happens when Devs start doublespeak and making false promises, being evasive and misleading to it's member base?

Look at the HUGE potential Cyrene had.
Look at it now, after they started doing the same thing you are doing now? Cyrene is but a mere husk of what it had the potential to do, because they were deceptive.

You have delayed this project long enough, and now are playing games with revenue, which lets be honest, is the ONLY reason, really, that people bought compet deeds. Finooking them like this is going to cause you a lot of hate and discontent.

Serious question here:

Is Compet, actually a part of MA, part of their holdings, a sister company, daughter company etc, or are you more like a Planet Partner with them?

sluggo
Venture

Postby Venture » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Why not reply from staff still?
ostepops

Postby ostepops » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Saying that you will pay out when game is more done.. about a game that will continue development untill the plug is pulled.. is very wrong..

Could you at least tell us the revenue for January ?

Be carefull with buff n balance we might all run.

I'm pissed too but not as pissed as many as you guys..it's MA ofc it's late.. no suprise.. also it will happen at some point... better late than never.. and "never" would kill MA

What I read from this post is "we are still in beta".. deside
Venture

Postby Venture » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:20 am

Where is the official reply from staff?
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Same silence on the Entropia side. Since 2009.

What did you guys expect, seriously ? :roll:
kingdomofpro

Postby kingdomofpro » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:55 pm

McCormick2 wrote:Same silence on the Entropia side. Since 2009.

What did you guys expect, seriously ? :roll:

yeah I was too excited to see an MMO investment game. I kinda blindly jumped in head first.. Well.. now that I'm soaking wet.. and made it back to land.. I won't repeat the same mistakes :D

I joined in 2011 so I wasn't aware of their past.. I had fun playing the game.. but at what cost?

To bring compet into perspective... It is a waste of time / money. Don't buy compet deeds.. at least until you see a financial report.. or a timeline... Right now they can say anything they want and we have to take them at their word. This is not business.. this is mafia :D
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:47 pm

I joined in early 2004.
Since 2009 Im only around and playing (observing) because of 3 things :

-I cashed out long ago with a profit
(thanks to a weapon I sold, that I won because of a Entropia Video I made)

-I own CLDs, AUDS and Compet deeds and can play for free
(yet the compet deeds are totally useless since nearly 3 years by now) :?

It also helps reporting nasty glitches and bugs (exploits) that MindArk will pay for, now and then...
...but I admit, this was working better in the past.

-My friends from 2004 that still "play" this game occasionally...most of them left for good though
and are always up for a good chat...about the past.

p.s.
I can only imagine how pissed one must be, owning dozens of compet deeds, that do nothing since 2014. :o
Then again, those ppl have the money to "fully enjoy" Entropia anyway and shouldnt complain. ;)
Dorin

Postby Dorin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 pm

I don.t think there will be any payment, they have 0 revenues, who the f**k is crazy enough to deposit in such a s**t game like compet? Even if they have revenues, we probably get 1ped per month per deeds and we gonna be more pissed off... so chill, this game will sink before we are gonna see any payments.

Return to “News & Announcements”