Further clarification regarding ComPet release schedule

OZtwo

Re: Further clarification regarding ComPet release schedule

Postby OZtwo » Wed May 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Princess|ComPet wrote: We are currently working hard to develop these systems so that ComPet Deed Holders may receive payouts as soon as possible. We also want to clarify that the deed revenues are being accumulated and have done so since the launch of the game.

Sorry but you know what this sounds like and I would think that you would simply want to make everyone happy and just pay out the accumulated revenues. My bet here is that you may not even have such a system in place yet and why you can't pay out. If this is so simply tell us this and not that you have the money but just waiting for the right time to give it out.
Chazlow

Postby Chazlow » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Can we have clarification on whether the accumulated revenues are based on a weekly or daily holding of Deeds as per the Calypso / Arkadia deeds and that you are keeping track of ownership and holdings?

Those who have held onto them from day dot (idiots like myself) may have had peds tied up with no return whatsoever, compared to someone who has simply bought them the day before revenues are distributed.

If the payout system is not in place then I am concerned that tracking is not and cannot be done at this point in time.

A response from the Dev Team would be appreciated

Regards,

Chaz - holding onto Compet Deeds since release (self proclaimed idiot for doing so).
SillentSpring

Postby SillentSpring » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:56 am

ok i been reading up all the posts and noane mentioned this ..i dont care when they are going to pay or how much ...but what i care about is this: Lets say user X buys 100 compets but before u release the dividents for them user X sells 50 compets to user Y ..so in year 2018 compet deeds start to pay dividents to the owners ...the idea is u sayd the dividents have been acumulating since the game started but user X sold 50 of his deeds before u started paing dividents ...so my question is user X ho had bought 100 deeds from the site but sold 50 of them to user Y ho gets the acumulated dividents/deed the real time owner of the deeds when the dividents are realised or the user ho bought them from the site whit real money?
Or in other whay saing when dividents start to pay,will they pay the acumulated revenue to the actual deed owner of the deeds when the dividents start to pay?or the acumulated revenue will go to the one ho bought the deeds from the entropia/compete site?
Weirdo

Postby Weirdo » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 am

The one holding the deeds when the dividends are paid will get everything, no matter when or where he bought them. You only have to have the deed in your account when dividends are paid.
ZeroHero

Postby ZeroHero » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:03 pm

From last Newsletter

ComPet Newsletter June 2017 wrote:Clarification on deed revenue

A post on the forum brought up a question regarding the accumulated deed revenues.
ComPet deed revenues are accumulated per month since the launch of the app. When the ComPet deed payouts start, the deed holders will receive accumulated revenue proportional to the amount of deeds held that day. The payouts will then continue on a monthly basis.
TiagoPenacho

Postby TiagoPenacho » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:30 am

Any news regarding this?
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:11 am

any news regarding what?
Ryan5795

Postby Ryan5795 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:05 am

still waiting for a when I will get my payout even if it's just an estimated time still no idea what is really going on with development no one responds to my feedback about ideas no one tells me what my investment is doing for the company I am not happy with whats going on.
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Hang in there folks, it's going to be awesome.

Don't sell now, so close :)

Get in game and build your village ready for the big update.

Rick

Return to “News & Announcements”