Further clarification regarding ComPet release schedule

Weirdo

Re: Further clarification regarding ComPet release schedule

Postby Weirdo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:08 am

Lol I am already glad to only see that they are still working on the game. Got now used to not getting informed about anything regarding payouts. Sucks though ;)
schneiw

Postby schneiw » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:16 am

Cool scam brah.

According to www.mindark.com, Compet has left beta and is in Production release. So about those deed payouts?
Weirdo

Postby Weirdo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:13 pm

Minding less about deed payouts atm as they will be very low anyways. Whats more interesting to me is what happened with the EU integration. That might be the only thing to make the whole project kind of a success. Will be hard to get the game to the people now after being out for quite some time when looking at the steam reviews imho.
schneiw

Postby schneiw » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:40 am

Weirdo wrote:Minding less about deed payouts atm as they will be very low anyways..

Don't get me wrong. I have basically written this off a long time ago. I would just like an official announcement for closure, I'm expecting something along the lines of "sorry guys, fail is fail, but maby use your deeds as doorstops". And that's fine, but just some closure is all I am looking for at this point.
Weirdo

Postby Weirdo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:44 am

gotcha.

But please don't let it be that doorstop thing and instead something like a new plan :D

:?

Return to “News & Announcements”