Further clarification regarding ComPet release schedule

kingdomofpro

Re: Further clarification regarding ComPet release schedule

Postby kingdomofpro » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Princess|ComPet wrote:We understand that the recent news about delayed Compet Deed payouts was unexpected and that this may have caused a certain amount of inconvenience.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but we assure Deed Holders that the prioritization of the development of core gameplay systems over non-gameplay systems was considered necessary for the fully-rounded development of ComPet as a competitive and well-crafted product. We are currently working hard to develop these systems so that ComPet Deed Holders may receive payouts as soon as possible. We also want to clarify that the deed revenues are being accumulated and have done so since the launch of the game.

We also appreciate that ComPet Deed Holders wish to receive timely and relevant information regarding ComPet development. Newsletters will therefore be sent on a regular basis to Compet Deed Holders to ensure that they are kept informed of future developments.

Best regards,
Klas Moreau
CEO MindArk PE AB

Pokémon Go cost 1.56 million to develop...

https://www.quora.com/How-much-did-it-c ... 3%A9mon-GO

you have 2 million +.... You're Fired.
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:45 pm

If you are accumulating the revenue then why? Why can't you give it out? Are you planning on spending it on further development? If so then it's not really revenue meant for 'us' to accumulate and you should not act like it is being held for us. If it is supposed to be for us, according to whatever contracts are made, then why hold onto it?

This sounds so much like the double talk, evasiveness and deceptive stuff Cyrene did right before it crashed way back when.

sluggo
miles

Postby miles » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Sounds simple to me. They need to do dev work to connect payouts to deed holders, and they need to dev work to make the game play better. They are doing the logical thing, doing the work to make the game play better, so that the game is a success for all, including the investors, and asking the investors for patience. That's business 101; nobody wins if the game fails, and investors should understand that better than anyone.

Kingdomoftroll is full of it - his are the actions of a vindictive, pissed-off loser, not a wise businessperson, and the crap about doing this for all of "us" is a joke - the dude is selfish to point of bragging about giving away peds. Having a bunch of whiny forum cranks joining in on the fun is as predictable as the sunrise.

I checked out of most EU forums years ago - the game is still fun 10 years into in, but the forums were (and probably still are) miserable cesspits of negativity. Leaving them hasn't lessened my enjoyment of the game one bit -it's enhanced it.

I came here to learn more about the game - with a bit of success, but it's the same old forum shit. I have fun playing, but I'll just figure out the game on my own.

Bye-bye.
kingdomofpro

Postby kingdomofpro » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:10 pm

miles wrote:Sounds simple to me. They need to do dev work to connect payouts to deed holders, and they need to dev work to make the game play better. They are doing the logical thing, doing the work to make the game play better, so that the game is a success for all, including the investors, and asking the investors for patience. That's business 101; nobody wins if the game fails, and investors should understand that better than anyone.

Kingdomoftroll is full of it - his are the actions of a vindictive, pissed-off loser, not a wise businessperson, and the crap about doing this for all of "us" is a joke - the dude is selfish to point of bragging about giving away peds. Having a bunch of whiny forum cranks joining in on the fun is as predictable as the sunrise.

I checked out of most EU forums years ago - the game is still fun 10 years into in, but the forums were (and probably still are) miserable cesspits of negativity. Leaving them hasn't lessened my enjoyment of the game one bit -it's enhanced it.

I came here to learn more about the game - with a bit of success, but it's the same old forum shit. I have fun playing, but I'll just figure out the game on my own.

Bye-bye.

First off you didn't read the full post. I was on the defensive the entire time. Line by line... precept by precept.
Secondly you are not the authority of my personal finance and yes I have given away peds to unfortunate.. it was my way of having fun. What's wrong with Giving of myself to someone? Sounds like you are envious of someone who did something you did not. You have no reason to hate but keep hating bro :)
Thirdly I am not pissed off, asking for a money trail on 2 million dollars isn't wise? Would you like to just keep taking their word for it when they have failed ALL promises. That alone is foolish.

When do you draw the line, when will you finally say, This is enough. If you would be kind enough to clear up all of the below red flags I will listen to sound reason.

I don't think calling someone out on broken promises is selfish, and I do it for the community as well as myself as I have been in this community for quite some time. I am not like you, I don't believe everything I see / hear. I do my own investigations and there are some things that need answers.

No timelines RED FLAG
No information RED FLAG
No comments from Staff RED FLAG
Take their word for everything RED FLAG
No money Trail RED FLAG

If all of that is foolish.. then compet is the boat and I'm the captain.
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:35 pm

So it's now march and as far as compet itself I've gotten bored of the stale gameplay. I haven't seen one pec return from my 10 compet deeds. My level 17 Atrox pet and the hundreds of ped I spent leveling it are still pretty much worthless since as far as Entropia it's still a broken game mechanic and the buffs are NOT worth hundreds of ped. Any new news on deeds or being able to sell my Entropia pets?
matthew

Postby matthew » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Any plans to let us know what the monthly payouts are? Even if we can't be paid at this time.

My concern is that the reason why we are not receiving payouts or information is that the payouts are incredibly poor or non-existent.
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:04 am

matthew wrote:Any plans to let us know what the monthly payouts are? Even if we can't be paid at this time.

My concern is that the reason why we are not receiving payouts or information is that the payouts are incredibly poor or non-existent.

Maybe, although it's revenue not deposits....smiles.
What is revenue, diamonds used?

Maybe MA are so stunned by the how many people are playing compet , they're trying to collect as many of the deeds out there for sale before they announce the deeds are earning 10 ped a day.......hee,hee.

Let's remember Ma are not paying out in cash they're paying out with tokens (ped), that could be converted to cash. But it's still tokens.

edit: Although what concerns me is the meaning of revenue, because MA won't tell us what they collected, so that tells me they're not sure what "they want revenue to mean". What if that could be between 10 ped or 1000 ped per deed, depending how they measure it.

But I can tell you this, you can be damn sure that loads of MA employees and family own a lot of the deeds, so they will make it a value that satisfies them as well.....smiles.

I do love my tin foil hats, always thinking. Sure it's slightly frustrating the we see CLD's paying and still waiting for Compet, although I reckon we won't be disappointed when that day comes. Because the game is brand new, I think a new game has more value and longevity, than a 10 year old game.

Rick
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:16 pm

MA has the Battle Simulator now to make some additional PEDs.

Compet is no longer needed... ;D

lol@10ped per day, jesus :D

So, what does the Accumulator say ? ding ding ding diiing ?
Semm

Postby Semm » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:49 am

I can't believe we have no news yet.
I swear before God that it is the last penny that MA has of me.

Return to “News & Announcements”