Server Maintenance 02/16/2017

User avatar
Kim|ComPet
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:30 pm

Server Maintenance 02/16/2017

Postby Kim|ComPet » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:59 pm

The servers will be going down at 08.15 CET on Thursday the 16th of February in order to apply patch 1.1.0. The downtime is expected to last approximately 6 hours.
Producer - ComPet
Droops
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:49 am

Re: Server Maintenance 02/16/2017

Postby Droops » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Kim|ComPet wrote:The servers will be going down at 08.15 CET on Thursday the 16th of February in order to apply patch 1.1.0. The downtime is expected to last approximately 6 hours.



CET time now 16:23 thats more then 2 hours as expected, wouldn't it be appropiate to inform your customers if there is a delay ?
Only takes a minute.

I'm also having serious questions taking a production environment down for that long,maybe set up a decent OTAP environment.

edit > Releasing a changelog at 12:16 pm one could suggest servers are up again.
User avatar
ACIDMAN
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Re: Server Maintenance 02/16/2017

Postby ACIDMAN » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:57 pm

Install the new version 1.1.0
Game go to the Start Screen ....Only sound...See no village

Sorry for my bad english
Droops
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:49 am

Re: Server Maintenance 02/16/2017

Postby Droops » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:26 pm

ACIDMAN wrote:Install the new version 1.1.0
Game go to the Start Screen ....Only sound...See no village

Sorry for my bad english


Seems there is no new version yet :mrgreen:
Patience untill the team is so kind to release some more information :(
User avatar
ACIDMAN
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Re: Server Maintenance 02/16/2017

Postby ACIDMAN » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:31 pm

I install the Pro Version for Android from the website....
User avatar
Kim|ComPet
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:30 pm

Re: Server Maintenance 02/16/2017

Postby Kim|ComPet » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:51 pm

It is taking longer than anticipated to update the servers, we expect the downtime to last at least one more hour.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Producer - ComPet
Droops
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:49 am

Re: Server Maintenance 02/16/2017

Postby Droops » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Kim|ComPet wrote:It is taking longer than anticipated to update the servers, we expect the downtime to last at least one more hour.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.



New vu can be downloaded and sofar seems to be working smooth ;)

Return to “News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest