Server Maintenance 05/23/2017

Dav|ComPet

Server Maintenance 05/23/2017

Postby Dav|ComPet » Tue May 23, 2017 9:27 am

We will be taking down the servers today at 10:00 UTC to release a new update to ComPet.
kobars

Re: Server Maintenance 05/23/2017

Postby kobars » Tue May 23, 2017 8:15 pm

When I open Windows Pro version of Compet it said there is an update, I click update, download it, install it. When It's done I try opening Compet again and still says there is update. Only two options on the Compet update window I get while loading the game is: Update or Quit and both options close the game. Am I missing something here?
ZeroHero

Postby ZeroHero » Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 pm

game working fine for me.

But well I manually deinstalled the game before the download and install from
https://competgame.com/site/download

...would suggest to deinstall the game and manually open the site.

----- BUT
there for sure should be an update option without a complete reinstall of the game.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed May 24, 2017 7:47 am

kobars wrote:When I open Windows Pro version of Compet it said there is an update, I click update, download it, install it. When It's done I try opening Compet again and still says there is update. Only two options on the Compet update window I get while loading the game is: Update or Quit and both options close the game. Am I missing something here?

Kobers,

Are you still facing this issue? Let us know.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Georgerof

Calgary childrens hospital lottery 2017 winners Zaragoza

Postby Georgerof » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:55 pm

How many numbers do you need to win on irish lottery A CoruГ±a

6 Secrets From a 7-Time Lottery Winner. Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery, choices out over the gamut of choices they give you to pick from
No Mega Millions Winner; Lottery Jackpot Grows To More Than $500 Million The odds of winning this jackpot are 1 in nearly 259 million. В©2017 Oath Inc.
Lotto winner's death a mystery 01:20. "This person mustВ 
Stamps still focused on beating Bombers to get set for playoff run
been found. The search continues for the Western AustraliaВ 
Dec 13, 2016 These are the odds or the total number of possible combinations for any 6-digit
dollars, Dominguez stopped at a local gas station and decided, why not try her
14/01/2016 · Video embedded · An official from the California Lottery said that there were winners in Florida and Tennessee, Winners of $1.58 billion Powerball announced in …

gwindinup postcode lottery results
alberta lotto max winning numbers

25/10/2017 · The winning numbers from the EuroMillions draw on Tuesday October 24th were 9, 11, 13, 27, 33 and the star numbers were 7 …
24/08/2017 · Video embedded · But billions of dollars go unclaimed in lottery prizes worth $1 million or more went have a winner. Or when the lottery roll overs due
01/11/2017 · November 1, 2017 . Dutchess man wins $1 The winner will be introduced tomorrow with the Lottery’s Yolanda …
Company, CPAs. Click here if you are having trouble seeing the most recent
16/09/2016 · Someone in the UK has won the £34m jackpot in Friday's EuroMillions lottery The Independent Online. The EuroMillions winner scooped £93.3 million
06/11/2017 · a Washington State lottery game after adopting an unusual strategy £2.3 million penalty package for winners what they plan to
Lottery fraudster gets $10,000 after claiming she's an illegal If you see this woman crying over a lottery The woman told the men she would split the winnings
on this story, click here:В 

barry deley lottery winner
atlantic lotto winning numbers atlantic 49
God blessed me to win the lottery
how to win lottery ticket in kerala
Fallout new vegas lottery ticket winner

1820 and 1821 Land Lotteries of Georgia, [comp. by Silas Emmett Lucas Jr.]. (
More 16 Year Old Millionaire Lottery Winners videos
The Ohio Lottery offers a wide variety of draw games and instant games, plus KENO at over 8,500 licensed retailer locations across the State of Ohio.
For example, let's say you just won a million dollars in the Powerball lottery. If
the sudden gains of a lottery windfall can be fleeting. Just askВ 

Return to “News & Announcements”