Deed Statement

Treb

Re: Deed Statement

Postby Treb » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:27 am

As an "investor", my pail holds little water with (5) deeds lol.. but honestly it was more of a novelty for me when I purchased them, and that was quite some time ago from the EU webstore. ComPet is all about the experience and the strategy for me.. and meeting players.. and challenging my logical reasoning skills - if I make a few ped in the process that's just gravy... and I personally plan to start small regular deposits INGAME very soon.

I truly hope that EVERYONE sees some fruits for their labor sooner than later, but my primary concern in this "payout amount" dilemma is for the future of this game and for the CP team -developers, designers, support staff- to reap some reward for all their hard work and thoughtfulness. So many potentially AWESOME games (in my opinion) have been prematurely euthanized just at the time of adolescence.. Earth and Beyond and Transformers Universe were my 2 favorites from these gallows... may they RIP.

The last week or more has been very sad for me in CP.. I'm hopeful that it's mostly just timezone related when I am usually online.. but I waited over 45 min yesterday for an arena match with appx 70%+ of all possible pet levels selected with no matches ;<

PLAYERS!! FELLOW INVESTORS!! LISTEN UP!! We need to muddle through the muck and keep up our enthusiasm for the game if it is to survive.. investment returns may not be satisfying on the payout announcement.. but if we really "care" about seeing CP move on to the next stage of maturity.. it means we need to keep our enthusiasm at least for playing the game and participating online when we can. I've noticed quite a number of "new faces" appearing in the arena, but I can only imagine they get even more frustrated than I do if they cannot match for battle.

ȾƦɆɃ
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:00 am

Treb wrote:As an "investor", my pail holds little water with (5) deeds lol.. but honestly it was more of a novelty for me when I purchased them, and that was quite some time ago from the EU webstore. ComPet is all about the experience and the strategy for me.. and meeting players.. and challenging my logical reasoning skills - if I make a few ped in the process that's just gravy... and I personally plan to start small regular deposits INGAME very soon.

I truly hope that EVERYONE sees some fruits for their labor sooner than later, but my primary concern in this "payout amount" dilemma is for the future of this game and for the CP team -developers, designers, support staff- to reap some reward for all their hard work and thoughtfulness. So many potentially AWESOME games (in my opinion) have been prematurely euthanized just at the time of adolescence.. Earth and Beyond and Transformers Universe were my 2 favorites from these gallows... may they RIP.

The last week or more has been very sad for me in CP.. I'm hopeful that it's mostly just timezone related when I am usually online.. but I waited over 45 min yesterday for an arena match with appx 70%+ of all possible pet levels selected with no matches ;<

PLAYERS!! FELLOW INVESTORS!! LISTEN UP!! We need to muddle through the muck and keep up our enthusiasm for the game if it is to survive.. investment returns may not be satisfying on the payout announcement.. but if we really "care" about seeing CP move on to the next stage of maturity.. it means we need to keep our enthusiasm at least for playing the game and participating online when we can. I've noticed quite a number of "new faces" appearing in the arena, but I can only imagine they get even more frustrated than I do if they cannot match for battle.

ȾƦɆɃ

Considering game time says it's the 25th, AUD paid out but Compet did not I'm giving it until tomorrow to pay out. After I get my 12 months of payout "However minuscule that may be rofl" all of my Compet deeds are going for as close to the initial 100 ped I paid and I'm washing my hands of this game and all the deceit behind the deeds. The devs might be able to pull the it from the grave and more power to them if they do but as far as I'm concerned the damage is done and I will not be wasting any more of my time with it. The game itself lost my interest like 8 months ago. Don't even get me started on the hundreds of USD I blew leveling pet training on EU for it to end up a broken game mechanic with worthless pets and worthless buffs with nothing happening in the foreseeable future as far as Compet integration.
Lies and deceit are all I hear.
MasterSplinter

Postby MasterSplinter » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:42 am

Still waiting to see these supposed marketing efforts too.
mastermesh

Postby mastermesh » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:46 am

18 minutes til midnight.... any chance u can say what hour itll pay on 25th?
Weirdo

Postby Weirdo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:18 pm

Mayhem wrote:might pick up some more @ 50ped each ;)

Guess that makes some more for you now, judging by the point of time and the ... errm ... "Revenue" : )
Treb

Postby Treb » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:32 pm

Sinister wrote:...The game itself lost my interest like 8 months ago. Don't even get me started on the hundreds of USD I blew leveling pet training on EU for it to end up a broken game mechanic with worthless pets and worthless buffs with nothing happening in the foreseeable future as far as Compet integration.

I am a mediocre lv18 tamer in EU and have certainly invested far less PED than you into taming, but I do share your frustration with a broken/worthless taming system *sigh*. With MA's new management I truly hope they give serious thought and analysis into the potential benefits of a long-overdue facelift to the taming system (and NOT by simply introducing more new useless/expensive pets -or ones that spawn 1-2x per year). If MA is serious about keeping ComPet alive, I can't think of a more time and cost-effective way to kickstart user base/revenue than to prioritize an EU<->CP platform integration.

ȾƦɆɃ

Return to “News & Announcements”