Deed Statement

MasterSplinter

Re: Deed Statement

Postby MasterSplinter » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:13 am

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bullet ... -deeds.xml

According to what was posted, its the deed holder, not the original purchaser.
TheMinistry

Postby TheMinistry » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:56 am

MasterSplinter wrote:
What you are saying is if the original owner sold the deed, they shouldnt get the payout?

What I meant was, if e.g. someone held a deed in March 2016 he should get the payout withheld from March 2016. And I thought, someone official did state something to this effect somewhere.
MasterSplinter

Postby MasterSplinter » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:02 am

Sounds like alot of work on MA's end
Ryan5795

Postby Ryan5795 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:05 am

I dont care anymore I just want my money back and a bit more for my time
Weirdo

Postby Weirdo » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:08 am

TheMinistry wrote:
MasterSplinter wrote:
What you are saying is if the original owner sold the deed, they shouldnt get the payout?

What I meant was, if e.g. someone held a deed in March 2016 he should get the payout withheld from March 2016. And I thought, someone official did state something to this effect somewhere.

I've never heard of that. I was always certain of the one holding the deed during payout is the one receiving ALL the accumulated revenue. No matter when bought.

I demand clarity on this. Can't be too hard to answer, right?

Princess|ComPet Unicorn?
Slapper

Postby Slapper » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:15 am

I see compet deeds, aud's, cld's and the new arkadian moon deed as stocks and shares. We buy them in the hope that they will go up in price and/or return a dividend. Plenty of start ups (or established companies) which this is don't return any dividends for years. The worst case I can think of over this nil returns was Apple which payed out nothing in dividends for 20 years.

Now if I had held on too some Apple stocks for 19 years and went "sod this for a game of soldiers" and sold them. Would I expect Apple to go "here you go, have 19 years dividends, don't worry about the person who now holds your old deeds". The short answer is it would not happen and I would not expect it to happen. I would have personally took the gamble on them continuing to fail to pay and sold them hoping to either turn a profit or just cut my losses in tied up unearning money.

Like in real stock trading people either bought them for 100 peds and went for fast profit 125 peds on the auction, held on to them for dear life with their fingers crossed or cut their losses and got rid of them. And just like stock trading the holder of the stocks gets the dividend not the people who flipped it for a profit or lost their nerve.
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:41 pm

Weirdo wrote:
TheMinistry wrote:
MasterSplinter wrote:

I've never heard of that. I was always certain of the one holding the deed during payout is the one receiving ALL the accumulated revenue. No matter when bought.

Princess|ComPet Unicorn?

There was clarity in one of the newletters. I'm not at my home computer to dig it out right now.

MA stated quite clearly that the owner of the deeds at the time of the payout will receive accumulated revenue.

So basically what MA will do is match the current register of deed holders on 25th Feb and distribute revenue to those holders. (regardless how long they have held them).

Sure it would be almost impossible to track all the trades, over the last few years.

Nothing stopping people buying back any deeds they sold before the 25th Feb payout date.

Rick
Dav|ComPet

Postby Dav|ComPet » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:54 pm

Weirdo wrote:
TheMinistry wrote:
MasterSplinter wrote:

Princess|ComPet Unicorn?

Accounts that hold ComPet Deeds before the first payout is made (February 25, 2018) will receive all revenue accumulated since ComPet's release.
Account holders that have sold ComPet deeds before the first payout will not receive any accumulated revenue.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:10 pm

Dav|ComPet wrote:
Weirdo wrote:
TheMinistry wrote:

Princess|ComPet Unicorn?

Accounts that hold ComPet Deeds before the first payout is made (February 25, 2018) will receive all revenue accumulated since ComPet's release.
Account holders that have sold ComPet deeds before the first payout will not receive any accumulated revenue.

Dav answered you The Ministry : )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
TheMinistry

Postby TheMinistry » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:32 pm

Dav|ComPet wrote:

Not what I thought I remembered, but thank you for that clear statement. :idea:

Return to “News & Announcements”