Regarding Deed Payout

Igi

Re: Regarding Deed Payout

Postby Igi » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 pm

What pet market ? pet`s at this points dont have any bonus that worth burning its energy and feeding it with nutrio bars, they are good only as PvP shield and there is no even PvP at the moment... Pets are one big field in the game that they develop from last 4-5 years ??? (or maybe more) and i was thinking compet is the last stage of this work but it look like it needs another 4-5 years to become something real.
And so far we have 1 year delay for improveng the game and as result EPIC FAIL :)

But honestly i expected much more rage in the forums...
they sell last comped deeds for 120 peds each and after 2 years of "hard work" and 2 mil in the pocket real value is ~5 to 10 peds max only the hope in MA keep them at 56 per deed at this moment.
mastermesh

Postby mastermesh » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:59 pm

does anyone have a historic record in website cache sites, archive sites, etc. of all of the hype junk Mindark's spewed over Compets the since this whole mess started? Might be time to reviewing it all and seeing if there's any lies spewed that lawyers may want to take a look at? If they worded it properly, I suspect it's all good... but if not, especially the bit where the prices were upped in the webshop with no reason given much... hmm... well... hmmm...

I still want to know if compet deed is under same level of auditing process that the other deeds are under?... If so where's the results of those audits, and are they publicly available somewhere?
megaman

Postby megaman » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:03 am

Well, that was cool to see in the Flow Center. Keep the PED rolling in, I only have one deed for now, but I'm keeping it.

Keep trying, don't give up. Don't quit before the miracle happens.

Woo hoo.

:P <::::::>~~ ~ ~
Weirdo

Postby Weirdo » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:06 am

mastermesh wrote:does anyone have a historic record in website cache sites, archive sites, etc. of all of the hype junk Mindark's spewed over Compets the since this whole mess started? Might be time to reviewing it all and seeing if there's any lies spewed that lawyers may want to take a look at?

All that legal talk seems silly/absurd to me. But what do I know.

Nevertheless I would definitely say that stating "the Entropia Universe taming system will definitely be a big part of the ComPet economy" while selling the deeds is kind of shady. To say the least.
mastermesh

Postby mastermesh » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:19 pm

One possible thing u could do to make up for no income due to almost no advertising and and no affiliate system originally promised might be to do a buyback or alternatively payout in diamonds? Original beta players got 10 usd in freebie diamonds... paying more diamonds up to total expected payment might help ease the loss a bit. Wont make it right by any means but could make game a bit fun to play for deed holders, especially those that never installed game at all?
matthew

Postby matthew » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:35 pm

I would like to know if the free diamonds counted as revenue or not?

i personally would like to see a buy back with future payouts redistributed to fewer deeds. Halving the number of deeds in existence would double the payouts.

I think justification for buying back the deeds is that the compet affiliate system was miss sold to investors (given this was expected to be part of the launched app) and that the payouts did not start with the launch of the game as promised. As the payouts were accumulated for sometime MA essentially gained interest on that money which it would otherwise have not, interest which belongs to the shareholders and should be distributed accordingly.

MA should either give the interest back to deed holders in the next payout or use that interest to buy back some deeds and remove them from the dividend pool.

I am waiting for compet to be integrated with the EU stables (as promised to compet deed holders and the people who bought the stables). This should help the payouts a lot.
Oleg

Postby Oleg » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Weirdo wrote:All that legal talk seems silly/absurd to me. But what do I know.

The only party with any legal case here is MA, against the people who have made numerous libellous posts about them here and on PCF.
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:02 pm

i agree with Oleg here, so much flamming...

for the rest of you complaining, DONT invest if you dont want to lose... its VERY common.

Learn the world of investment before you go and do it!
Igi

Postby Igi » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:23 pm

After loss of 2 Mil USD from all investors what it should be ?

What ppl should say Great Job keep up with the shitty work :)
Or what is the next project ? I want to INVEST more in MA :)
Weirdo

Postby Weirdo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Mayhem wrote:i agree with Oleg here, so much flamming...

for the rest of you complaining, DONT invest if you dont want to lose... its VERY common.

Learn the world of investment before you go and do it!

Dude, to most people its not about a failed project (it's never been to me), but the way MA treated them and still does. This definitely has similarities to a rip off. Only thing one could say in defense of MA is that people should have known better after investigating a little more on them. Have a look at all that shit over the years. i am sure you know better than I am. It is mind blowing.

To compare this ComPet disaster with "the world of investment" discredits you in my eyes on anything related to "the world of investments".

Must be a strange "world of investments" you act in if their behaviour on this has been "good", "alright", "correct", "serious" or "common" to you.

Return to “News & Announcements”