Regarding Deed Payout

Treb

Re: Regarding Deed Payout

Postby Treb » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:05 am

CHILDREN!!.. Play nice now for Uncle Treb.. we don't know how long he will be with us this time.. the ship could be here any minute.
KMax

Postby KMax » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:38 pm

Igi wrote:After loss of 2 Mil USD from all investors what it should be ?

What ppl should say Great Job keep up with the shitty work :)
Or what is the next project ? I want to INVEST more in MA :)

Oh and you can, they are ever wasting more in their next big fail Deep Token gaming.
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Weirdo wrote:
Mayhem wrote:i agree with Oleg here, so much flamming...

for the rest of you complaining, DONT invest if you dont want to lose... its VERY common.

Learn the world of investment before you go and do it!

Dude, to most people its not about a failed project (it's never been to me), but the way MA treated them and still does. This definitely has similarities to a rip off. Only thing one could say in defense of MA is that people should have known better after investigating a little more on them. Have a look at all that shit over the years. i am sure you know better than I am. It is mind blowing.

To compare this ComPet disaster with "the world of investment" discredits you in my eyes on anything related to "the world of investments".

Must be a strange "world of investments" you act in if their behaviour on this has been "good", "alright", "correct", "serious" or "common" to you.

Then you dont know how EU works or Mindark works... you should of investigated abit before critizize and investing. RCE games NEEDS to be in the shadow of information or else it cant work. Understand that and you will have an easier time with it.

So you cant take Entropia RCE as any other "normal" buisness.
Igi

Postby Igi » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:36 am

Mayhem is probably happy cous he didnt wait 2 years to see the results from his investment and to find out that its actually money on the wind.
And with no more then 10 ppl active in the forums things look sad.
ForgedJester

Re: Regarding Deed Payout Holders

Postby ForgedJester » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:17 pm

As investors we have a share not only in the payout and rewards but, also in responsability. That is to say that we also carry a responsibility to each other. As share holders we are a community in it of itself. I AGREE COMPLETELY that the payout should be much more! (MindArk).. However, if we were to work together on this (including FAIR payout) we would make this more profitable for all. The stronger the share holder community-the stronger the return. Let's work together on this. Make our community one. If we all stand together we can stand to make more for our community. For us AND MindArk. If MindArk goes down then we all go down. If payout goes down then we all go down.
It is not fair to have such a small stake. Just as it is not fair to sit back and make demands. Sometimes it takes more than money to make money. Any real Laborer knows this. I am sure some of us are Laborers. Statistically speaking. That is to say statistics speak lots. Though, this is more than just numbers. Really EU is more than just numbers. WE are ALL more than just a number. It is easy to forget that there are Laborers within this endeavor. Some even still helpers. Just as it is easy to forget that MindArk is still building a name. Yet, the fact is WE ARE ALL MindArk. From the humble and inspired Rookie to the most responsible and respected of us.
My point is that instead of creating more stress let us raise more incentive in building a good reputation for the people of Entropia Universe and the players of Compet. Instead of making our game look bad we should inspire more people to explore our community for the people within are more than just numbers. We are all Entropia Universe and we all take part in the success of the extensions there of. Economics reflects this. Our economy reflects this. When we disrespect our community we disrespect ourselves. MindArk included.
We may not have the money to push a better Marketing route. However, we have the people. The numbers are on our side. If we increase the amount of people interested together we will see a better economy. Let us spread the word of Compet and spread the hope that I know we all possess regarding Entropia Universe, Compet, our economy, and ourselves. MindArk is working to correct concerns regarding as such. Let us Help them and as such we help ourselves. Be professional and we become professional. Be great and we become great.
I plan to spread Compet and EU as far as I can. Painting it in a true and decent light. Of course I hope for a better return. Just as we all do. So I will do my best for our community. That is all I have to say on this matter. Thank you.

(I have underlined and made bold this post only to make it easier to read. I am sorry if this has become an inconvenience)
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:55 pm

EDITED BY ADMIN: 2.9 - Excessive Complaining
mastermesh

Re: Regarding Deed Payout Holders

Postby mastermesh » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:21 pm

ForgedJester wrote:. Instead of making our game look bad we should inspire more people to explore our community for the people within are more than just numbers.

The promised affiliate program that never actually was created could have helped with that about a year or two ago... now that google play ranking is so low not sure it would help much...

When mma marvel alliance died on facebook a lot of folks were looking for something to fill the void... way too late to pick up from there imho, especially since game doesnt work as a browser game ...
Weirdo

Postby Weirdo » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:44 am

McCormick2 wrote:EDITED BY ADMIN: 2.9 - Excessive Complaining

roflmao

Theres such a rule as "excessive complaining"? And you even managed to violate it? :D

Man, this so lol. Got a screenshot of that somewhere @mccormick2 ?
Treb

Postby Treb » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:17 am

Weirdo wrote:

roflmao

Theres such a rule as "excessive complaining"? And you even managed to violate it? :D

That is just a generic tag which officials are required to affix whenever extra terrestrial activity is suspected. Much like "There is a problem with WIFI connection..."
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Weirdo wrote:

roflmao

I only wrote that Compet is a dead mobile game now and that the players and investors should get over it.
It happenes every day. *screenshotted* :lol:

Return to “News & Announcements”