peds?

mastermesh
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 pm

peds?

Postby mastermesh » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:22 pm

Where's the freebie peds for testers? Didn't find any when logging in today...
mastermesh
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: peds?

Postby mastermesh » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:23 pm

others appear to have same problem too? http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum ... or-Testers!
ren tamatsumi
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:47 am

Re: peds?

Postby ren tamatsumi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:53 am

mastermesh wrote:Where's the freebie peds for testers? Didn't find any when logging in today...

when you signed up after the last wipe did you use your entropia account info your compet info or just put in new info
mastermesh
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: peds?

Postby mastermesh » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:40 pm

ren tamatsumi wrote:
mastermesh wrote:Where's the freebie peds for testers? Didn't find any when logging in today...

when you signed up after the last wipe did you use your entropia account info your compet info or just put in new info

same email...
User avatar
Lower Bane
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:10 pm

Re: peds?

Postby Lower Bane » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:58 am

mastermesh wrote:
ren tamatsumi wrote:
mastermesh wrote:Where's the freebie peds for testers? Didn't find any when logging in today...

when you signed up after the last wipe did you use your entropia account info your compet info or just put in new info

same email...


Mmm... I know that there are others having the same problem. I was one of the lucky ones and got mine. Do you have compet deeds?
Family and Honor is Everything!
mastermesh
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: peds?

Postby mastermesh » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:23 am

Lower Bane wrote:
mastermesh wrote:
ren tamatsumi wrote:when you signed up after the last wipe did you use your entropia account info your compet info or just put in new info

same email...


Mmm... I know that there are others having the same problem. I was one of the lucky ones and got mine. Do you have compet deeds?

got one in inventory.
mastermesh
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: peds?

Postby mastermesh » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:52 pm

support ticket sent... we'll see if it does any good.
mastermesh
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: peds?

Postby mastermesh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:18 am

Are any devs reading this? I sent a support case in through Planetcalypso.com and the reply that I received is:
Thank you for contacting us.

All issues regarding Compet should be directed towards the Compet staff.

You can reach them on either the Compet forum or on their Facebook page.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support


You'd think since the support folks at planetcalypso.com actually have a section in the "category" pulldown in support ticket part of their website for "compet" that they'd be able to take questions regarding compets such as this one, but apparently that is not the case?!?...
User avatar
1eYeOnU2
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:12 pm
Location: https://www.twitch.tv/1eyeonu
Contact:

Re: peds?

Postby 1eYeOnU2 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:31 pm

@op just to rule out everything, where did you acquire that deed of yours?
Image
One eye on you & one eye on the streets...eerhm...forrest...
https://www.twitch.tv/1eyeonu
mastermesh
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: peds?

Postby mastermesh » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:46 pm

via in game auction in eu way before beta came out.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests