This Is Totally Frustrating

Sluggo

Re: This Is Totally Frustrating

Postby Sluggo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:20 pm

Sadly McCormic you hit it, yep, welcome to the Mindark way.
It seems to be working for them though, with those who are addicted. At least EU has a lot more stuff to do, this game will get tiresome very quickly, especially after being ped sucked by it's stolen from MA coding.

To be honest, why should they really give a shit, the money is rolling in pretty good now as it is with their products.

sluggo
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Just read they will announce the "tournament winners" soon.

However these ppl manage to get so many fights.

Because no matter when and how I tested this game (early, late, weekend), there were like 5 arena fights possible in the last weeks. :roll:

Is there a trick ? Like with "Raiding".
Because everytime I log in, there are no raids...but minutes later there are. Everytime the same. But no arena fights. Slow server sync ?
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 pm

You also have to remember that some people have no responsibilities in life and sit in front of a computer 16 + hours a day playing games. Sadly this is their life, and therefore yes, they can get hundreds if not thousands of fights in.

sluggo
Dorin

Postby Dorin » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:42 am

Don.t forget about players who sit 16+ h and waiting for a fight with a lev4 pet against noobs and refuse capable players to win 1 ranking point, that.s trully sad...
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:28 pm

As many have noticed, I like to bitch about stuff in here at times. I do, however have a general belief that everyone has a right to bitch and whine BUT... If you are going to cry.. Don't just cry like a bitch, bring a solution to the table. With that, I offer this.

The biggest crux on the tournament seems to be the Lv4 thing. How about next time instead of just one big tournament, you break it down into groups. the under 5 category, 5 to 10, 10 to 15 etc. Each is a separate tournament really. That way any perceived exploits really can not be used anymore. Ok someone may dominate in one category with the Lv 4 bugaboo, but the rest they will have to fight fairly, so that those of you who ARE looking to pick a fair fight, can have it, and a potential to win too.

I think with a little tweaking, this whole mess can be solved fairly easily actually, and also, with numerous categories, it gives more incentive for folks to have more critters instead of just one uber. More critters, more opportunities hopefully means my compet deed is more valuable.

sluggo
TheMinistry

Postby TheMinistry » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Won three fights, one against a Top5 player... one ranking point gained each.
Lost one fight... minus 19 ranking points.

I don't need that. :arrow:
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:23 pm

With the amounts of arena fights (I get), like 3 per week...loosing 10 points in 1 fight is like... :o

I can get some more fights with a level 4 pet...but thats boring...why skill up to 20 ?
Wynfair

Postby Wynfair » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:52 am

I see nobody has said anything since Dec. 29. Sluggo, Cass said she's sorry for raidin'. 8-) We, together, arena battled over 2 weeks, Cass and I, she was nice enough to sacrifice herself so many times. You are ALL correct about the games matching numbers and I too received a response that they are looking into it, however I wanted to note that when I lose arena fights, I lose 50 status. Your all saying you only lose 7. WTF?!

I love whoever started it and I agree, this is gross. LOL
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:22 pm

Since "Cure" got nerfed from 45 to 35 and, for example, if a Wood Character like Gino does 50 healing isntead of 25, I feel like this game is starting to get as much (non) attention as Entropia itself.

No extensive testing, getting nerfed, becomes (was) unbalanced...no real communciation on this forum
and seriously...the low amount of Arena fights if you arent level 4 anymore...does indeed explain a lot by now.

"Upgrading" the town/mobs already becomes repetitive after level 10 and serves no real purpose.
Because there is absolutely nothing to do. The so called "quests" are super boring btw.

Well, its your game, but dont expect me to play it again in this state. :(

And if you also ignore complaints of the already small community...why would I keep "testing" your product ?

Seriously, I will just lean back and enjoy my free Compet Deeds, to gain even more free PEDs (hopefully) inside of Entropia. IF you manage to gather a gigantic compet-community, that is...which I doubt by now. :roll:
zhussain

Postby zhussain » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:21 am

guys you talking about few points loss... I lost about 50 point and demoted by losing 1 fight my 3 days efforts went garbage what hell is this ....

Return to “General Discussion”