This Is Totally Frustrating

Droops

Re: This Is Totally Frustrating

Postby Droops » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:47 pm

zhussain wrote:guys you talking about few points loss... I lost about 50 point and demoted by losing 1 fight my 3 days efforts went garbage what hell is this ....

Current system only encourages not to play when @ a decent lvl.
Tracked over 500 fights now and its totally frustrating winning all those 1 pointers and when losing it sets u back that much :evil:

I also noticed if i lose for example 11 points in 1 fight not all those points go to the winner :?:
zhussain

Postby zhussain » Tue May 02, 2017 3:34 am

Yea i think there is a calculation of loosing or winning ranking points which is straight attached to the number of winning or loosing battles in raw...which is not yet expossed fully so i thing waiting is a call untill system updates with new veraion or so..but its cool game tho i wish mindark comes with same idea buy mana buy health and gamble for globals and hofs like EU lol...fight arena or battle gives your ranks and beasts can be used to gamble lol...
Droops

Postby Droops » Tue May 02, 2017 5:22 pm

zhussain wrote:Yea i think there is a calculation of loosing or winning ranking points which is straight attached to the number of winning or loosing battles in raw...which is not yet expossed fully

598 Arena fights tracked and nope this is not the case ;)

New season 15 fights won with yet again a whopping 15 points.
3 fights lost minus 23 :evil:

Ma really knows how to reward the dedecated ones :mrgreen:
Cant wait for the new ranking system, they had time enough to tweak this to a bit more decent system.

598 Arena Fights btw :

487 Won - Plus 751 Points
111 Lost - Minus 516 Points

Note * Encountered lots of bugs btw, nothing serious, normally classified in a Q&A environment as TOP.
Yes the Wifi crap pops up again every now and then so that needs some attention from the Dev team.
Lots of annyoing (textual, layout, etc.) bugs prio medium to low, annoying and absolutly need to get fixed asap and can be fixed asap ;)
How points , diamonds, gold and some other stuff gets divided in Arena and Raid fights definitely needs asap and (constant) prio attention.
We want to attract and keep new players !!!

Tweak the core (also the ones you (devs ;)) dont prio atm) and then expand in my humble opinion.
Droops

Postby Droops » Fri May 12, 2017 9:50 pm

lvl5 Pet first fight today and lost -/- 46 points lol (highest minus sofar).
lvl12 Pet same player and won +/+ 1 point (what else lol).

Also been tracking some other frequent/higher lvl players lately and srry to say but current system really is totally messed up and in NO WAY fair :evil:

Since new season :

Won 114 battles + 161 points.
Lost 27 battles - 161 points.
Droops

Postby Droops » Sat May 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Season ends in 1D 14H.

780 Arena fights tracked in this "old" ranking system.

Won 640 - Total plus 1016 points
Lost 140 - Total min 685 points.
Dorin

Postby Dorin » Sat May 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Last 30 fight:
Won 27 got 33 points
Lost 3 got -127 points

Really waiting for new patch.
And i hope there are major changes to the game.
Hope they gonna improve attuned and aggresive pets coz they are useless.
Fix initiative bug.

And most important, make more playera to join arena. It woukd be nice if you could see if someone is in arena waiting for a fight, also for ped aswell.

[EDITED] 2.9 - Excessive Complaining

Return to “General Discussion”