Cheats

voomboom

Cheats

Postby voomboom » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:16 pm

I am pretty sure this game has cheats and I am not gonna play it anymore.

How is it that I have the highest ferocity possible on a pet and use the initiative buff and yet don't get the crits or the initiative that people with obviously lower ferocity stat do?

Also How come on the last battle I fought my panic was not available to counter stun.

Something very fishy going on here.

Any answers before I sell all my deeds?

Also, is it normal for a pet however much 'ferocity' it has to crit every single hit on claw?
miles

Re: Cheats

Postby miles » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:39 pm

There are a couple of factors at play.

I have never seen Initiative reach 100% in an arena battle, so you can always get unlucky at the start of the turn. One loss does not change the odds for the next turn, so sometimes you can seem to get shafted - it happens to everyone. I had a fight today getting initiative only once despite being over 75% for every turn. Yes, I lost, badly.

You may not get a chance to Panic if the Stun was applied as the second half of a turn, then the stunner get the initiative for the next turn to give you the Backstab (or whatever) before you can panic. Panic also has long cool down, so if the attacker had Meditated after a first Stun, your Panic would likely be in cool down on the second Stun.

Some match-ups are just doomed, but other are surprisingly competitive - and you can't always tell at the start.

Keep Fighting!
Miles (and my dimwitted evil twin Stanley)
voomboom

Postby voomboom » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Thanks Miles, but it's not just one fight, it happens again and again, even when I change my stats to max ferocity on a 3.5 ferocity pet (within reason for health stat ofc).

I understand what you are saying about stun but I guess that is my point also, I can almost guarantee with some fights I will not get 'the iniative' despite the others per having like max health and I have max ferocity. So how does that work?

I shall not give up just yet but I swear something is not right here.
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:30 am

I have an highly offensive pet which has an initiative chance between 80 to 98% against most opponents, in some forrest fights even 100% - if you push ferocity high enough it has an immense impact on initative and critical hits.
However there is some factors that play against it, for example if you fight against an defensive pet which has high endurance - this will lead to a lower crit chance for you as endurance protects from crits.

Independant from that i can confirm that sometimes there can be bad luck streaks and you just wont crit, will hit for minimal damage, will not have the initiative, etc. even though that stats and chance value are completely in your favour - it is however a rare occurance.

I believe the panic ability not being available right after a bash, needs to be looked into - i do have that issue too.
voomboom

Postby voomboom » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:39 am

OK, I guess it could be an unlucky streak and maybe i need to think about endurance a bit more too. Thank you I shall keep battling.....for now.
voomboom

Postby voomboom » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:58 pm

And so I have tried upping my ferocity to 72 on one lvl 6 and I still don't crit or hit hard with claw, but some people do consistently.
Dorin

Postby Dorin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:57 am

Claw is random even for high ferocity, that makes aggresive pets useless
High ferocity doesn.t make your pet strike crit 100%, high ferocity means higher chances of crit.
voomboom

Postby voomboom » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:01 pm

Yeah I know and yet some pets still seem to crit at almost 100%, That is my point ?
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Has nothing to do with cheats, maybe check the initiative and crit chance during a fight on your own pet and your opponents pet ;)
My most aggressive pet can reliably do over 70dmg per attack round - continuously...

Return to “General Discussion”