Update for deed holders?

Tre211

Update for deed holders?

Postby Tre211 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:16 pm

I do believe I remember a post back in early February stating there would be a newsletter or something keeping deed holders up to date on where the compet process is and information on new updates, timetables, maybe even some marketing analysis or some type of idea when we can expect to see dividends. Just wondering if we can expect something like that soon?

Further clarification regarding ComPet release schedule
Postby Princess|ComPet » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:46 pm
We understand that the recent news about delayed Compet Deed payouts was unexpected and that this may have caused a certain amount of inconvenience.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but we assure Deed Holders that the prioritization of the development of core gameplay systems over non-gameplay systems was considered necessary for the fully-rounded development of ComPet as a competitive and well-crafted product. We are currently working hard to develop these systems so that ComPet Deed Holders may receive payouts as soon as possible. We also want to clarify that the deed revenues are being accumulated and have done so since the launch of the game.

We also appreciate that ComPet Deed Holders wish to receive timely and relevant information regarding ComPet development. Newsletters will therefore be sent on a regular basis to Compet Deed Holders to ensure that they are kept informed of future developments.

Best regards,
Klas Moreau
CEO MindArk PE AB
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.

Possibly I just missed this newsletter?
Sinister

Re: Update for deed holders?

Postby Sinister » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:22 am

I second this. To me "Newsletters will therefore be sent on a regular basis" means at least once a month. Reading the feedback on the forum I'm not the only person who is upset about the lack of information on our investments.
Roo

Postby Roo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:34 am

Agreed
matthew

Postby matthew » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Agreed
Zulu|ComPet

Postby Zulu|ComPet » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Yea, you are correct. I'm sorry for the delay. We are going to send out the first newsletter next week. We will then continue to send out newsletters on a monthly basis to deed holders.

Have a nice weekend!
Roo

Postby Roo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:04 am

Zulu|ComPet wrote:Yea, you are correct. I'm sorry for the delay. We are going to send out the first newsletter next week. We will then continue to send out newsletters on a monthly basis to deed holders.

Have a nice weekend!

Thank you for the response. That encouraging, and I look forward to the newsletter coming out shortly.
Tre211

Postby Tre211 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Awesome, looking forward to it. Thanks for the reply
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 pm

A newsletter doesnt mean payout.

A newsletter...lets wait and SEE..
Tre211

Postby Tre211 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:24 pm

McCormick2 wrote:A newsletter doesnt mean payout.

A newsletter...lets wait and SEE..

I did not ask about a pay out. I will be super happy when the deeds start paying out but I'm more interested in the development of the game and the transparency of the company so that I can see what's being worked on and coming through the pipeline. That way we as the investors and consumers can at least voice the direction we like to see things going in.
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Well I'd like to know the current revenue position, regardless of the impact on deed prices. What it is, is what it is. We can't make a informed decision, until we know the facts.

Although I'm way past pushing or trying to influence any management decisions that we cannot control. If Ma have a hidden agenda, I'm way past trying to second guess them on that also, even if their choices maybe in our best interest.

I'm just concerned that a newsletter could potential frustrate us further, if it doesn't take into account all stakeholders. We will see.

I'm trying to stay out these threads to be honest, we have no influence, why bother.

Carry on.

Rick

Return to “General Discussion”