Update for deed holders?

McCormick2

Re: Update for deed holders?

Postby McCormick2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:58 pm

These deeds got announced just like CLDs...get revenue...by acting as kickstarter...

What kind of "update" do you expect for deed holders, except for a payout ? :shock:

Free diamonds ? A rare pet ? Other unfair advantges that would lead nowhere ingame ?

Thats not why I bought these deeds in 2014. :lol:
Yes, I paid for them, to get revenue (one day). I bought em 3 years ago. Go figure.

But there are no news, except for minimal graphical changes and tempering with the stats of the pets, telling us we will be able to trade pets one day...

As Rick said, the newsletter will probably say nothing...and Im also fed up with this kind of news policy.
Hence these threads get always out of control or become silent.
nickpap

Postby nickpap » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:18 am

Any news about when they payout?
Dorin

Postby Dorin » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Guys, honestly, what payout? I.m active every day, nobody plays on ped, and i don.t think many players will buy diamons... they have 0 income....
nickpap

Postby nickpap » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:43 am

I think mindark should give incentive to people to buy with ped in the competgame... However, I think compet deeds will have an unstable payout, if they pay some time in the future... Right now they're worthless so I haven't invested in them, I just bought 2 or 3 to test their payout... AUD and ClDs are the way to go. :D
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Why assume revenue is based on deposits?

What if MA are basing revenue on participation/activity? (this could a be mixture of ped, diamonds and gold coins burned). Purchases of limited pets, faster upgrades with diamonds, shields purchased, etc etc.

MA are not paying us cash, they are paying us tokens (ped). So they don't need cash to pay revenue.

I’d agree; I don’t understand why there’s not a ped paid forest (new forest), where we can global and hof. Maybe buy battle between 1 – 100 ped each against MA computer pets.
Or maybe buy forest battles 100 battles for 50 ped to burn up. Loads of options.
A win drops loot, could be pec could be ATH.

Assuming there’s a global announcements, players will see others getting globals or hofs.
I’ve mentioned this many times now, although MA are convinced that their PVP model is the answer for ped income.

However the market will determine if they need to adjust their model or not.

I think MA will keep throwing new things at it, until something works. They already mentioned strongboxs and inter EU trading.

MA don’t let their games die, that is the main reasons I’m still hanging in there, plus surely EU was dead when it first came online.

Compet is still a baby compared to EU.

Rick
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:00 pm

1st newsletter is out, ofc not a single word about deeds.

Softstart of Compet IOS in Ukraine and Russia.
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:35 am

McCormick2 wrote:1st newsletter is out, ofc not a single word about deeds.

Softstart of Compet IOS in Ukraine and Russia.

Thanks, I'll check my emails later. Nothing about additional systems, token pets, or links to EU then?
Like I said before; if they're not going to tell us what we want to hear, then I'd rather they don't bother, it just amplifies frustration doesn't calm the situation.

Ok I'm out, before I write something I shouldn't.

Rick
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:13 am

I agree with Mc and Rick lol. Thanks for the deed holder news letter that says absolutely nothing about deed revenues. Hey look over there while we totally dodge the elephant in the room. That aught to shut them up for a little while! "Evil cackle"
garci

Postby garci » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:36 pm

well, as the game is involving money and deeds, they can't tell anything about things not finalized and available in game

for example, if they tell "fruits in entropia will be available for purchase in compet", or "this, this, this and this pet in entropia will be available for purchase in compet" or etc ...
this will for sure create a problem in entropia before the options availables in compet
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:27 pm

The problem lies elswehere. And you know that garci.

Return to “General Discussion”