Deed

RickEngland

Re: Deed

Postby RickEngland » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:57 pm

I'm still hanging in there with my 300 deeds....lol, and no I don't want to buy anymore thanks.

Besides I see Compet as a commitment to pets, and I've got a lot of pets in EU as well, so MA's commitment has value to me. Visually I think the game has improved a great deal, the more months MA throw at it the better it will become.

Although sure it was disappointing the revenue didn't payout as planned. I think investors should hang in there, the price has gone back to 100 ped per deed now anyway.

Rick
Sinister

Re: Deed

Postby Sinister » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:00 am

Wow 300 deeds I feel for you man. I only have 10 and I was livid about payouts not meeting deadlines and having a bunch of higher level pets on Entropia that nobody wants because they are pretty much worthless as far as buffs go. Don't get me started on all the ped wasted on leveling pet training over the years. I agree that they have done a lot since beta but from a coder/indi game dev's standpoint the time frame for production and lack of initiative to meet deadlines is just shameful imo. Customer relations has never been a strong point for Mindark in the past.

On the other side of the coin, glass half full if you relate this debacle to share trading or bitcoin this could correlate with what's called a whale if they get it together. Everyone sells out cheap because they think it's bogus "market drops" and then in the example of share trading the largest shareholders with the most money to invest start buying up as many as they can to make it look like it's popular again "market rises" or in this case mindark gets it together and gives us something useful with payouts and pet integration from EU after certain parties have bought up all the low value shares.
Lies and deceit are all I hear.

Return to “General Discussion”