Any news of dividend progress?

matthew

Any news of dividend progress?

Postby matthew » Sun May 14, 2017 1:41 pm

I noticed the last two newsletters didn't mention dividend payouts, I was wondering if there might be an update on the progress of this?

Does the team have a time frame for when this might be expected?

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,
matthew
Sinister

Re: Any news of dividend progress?

Postby Sinister » Sun May 14, 2017 2:21 pm

I urge you to read the last four or so posts pertaining to deed payout and lack of information in news letters. Notice the lack of official response to those posts. I would gamble that the only response you will actually get to this question is from other disturbed investors.
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:49 pm

We are all getting ignored anyway by now, so nothing wrong with starting a new thread.

This way they can at least SEE people only want MAs money ;D
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Mon May 15, 2017 12:44 pm

I don't want MA's money. I want my money, the whole point behind buying the deeds. This kind of reminds me of that cousin that you lend money to for something and they always have an excuse but it's never an adequate one... And they always seem to have money for other stuff...
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Ye good olde cousin...nice one :lol: :(
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Wed May 17, 2017 11:57 am

Maybe this planned update "mid-May" might come with a pleasant surprise. Ma have delayed it a week, they must have because they've extended the Arena dates.

Not only is the arena being reconfigured for points but trinkets are planned to be introduced (rings for pets). That makes me think:

Does MA want players trading these trinkets?
Are the rings going through EU boxes, and being sold to Compet?

Both raise new questions:

Does that mean we're getting item storage now (to cater for these trinkets) in Compet?
Can you move any trinket to any pet?
Does it mean we're getting cross player trading within Compet?
Does that mean improved player to player chat because of trading?
Does it mean a live connection to EU for trading?

Does it mean the deed dividends will be activated?

I think this update will be huge, not to mention the ios for Apple is finished I believe as well.

Let's see what comes, and chat about it then. Maybe this is the next big chapter for our game.
I keep telling myself Compet is just a baby, whereas EU has 10+ 15 years development time invested into it. It's frustrating yes, although I still want to maintain the faith in the product.

Rick
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Thu May 18, 2017 1:34 pm

If I had 300 deeds I would be optimistic too my friend lol. I agree with everything you are saying here about the UPDATE but IMO with the size of this game/app including it's minimal elements like leveling skills that use the same gui texture, the same repetitive woods/town, the same geometry, sound and animations used on multiple monsters and minimum functionality in the scripting this all should have already been finished a year ago with that kind of startup funding. LOL Blizzard funding with indi results.
Dav|ComPet

Postby Dav|ComPet » Mon May 22, 2017 11:25 am

matthew wrote:I noticed the last two newsletters didn't mention dividend payouts, I was wondering if there might be an update on the progress of this?

Does the team have a time frame for when this might be expected?

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,
matthew

Hello matthew,

We have decided to focus our development towards core systems over non-gameplay systems.
Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, but we assure Deed Holders that the prioritisation of the development of core gameplay systems over non-gameplay systems was considered necessary for the fully-rounded development of ComPet as a competitive and well-crafted product.

We are currently working hard to develop these systems so that ComPet Deed Holders may receive payouts as soon as possible.
We also want to clarify that the revenue for the deed holders are being accumulated and have done so since the launch of the game.

We appreciate that ComPet Deed Holders wish to receive timely and relevant information regarding ComPet development.
Newsletters will therefore be sent on a regular basis to Compet Deed Holders to ensure that they are kept informed of future developments.
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Mon May 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Copy, paste..... :|
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Dav|ComPet wrote:...the development of core gameplay systems over non-gameplay systems was considered necessary for the fully-rounded development of ComPet as a competitive and well-crafted product.

Return to “General Discussion”