Connection issues?

Pines

Connection issues?

Postby Pines » Tue May 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Anyone having connections issues with the server? Seems like the update is up but I can't connect to the servers. Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem.
Oleg

Re: Connection issues?

Postby Oleg » Tue May 23, 2017 4:30 pm

No but I am continually getting messages saying I need to update to the new version, even after downloading and installing the new version, so I can't launch the game. Windows version.
kobars

Postby kobars » Tue May 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Oleg wrote:No but I am continually getting messages saying I need to update to the new version, even after downloading and installing the new version, so I can't launch the game. Windows version.

Me too!
ZeroHero

Postby ZeroHero » Tue May 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Opening the site
https://competgame.com
from my mobilephone ends in the maintance window. (all fine from PC)

While opening
https://competgame.com/site/home
works just fine. (also on mobile)

------
Installing the app now, will see if it works for me.
ZeroHero

Postby ZeroHero » Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 pm

game working fine for me.

But well I manually deinstalled the game before the download and install from (Edit: Mobile version)
https://competgame.com/site/download
Last edited by ZeroHero on Tue May 23, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oleg

Postby Oleg » Tue May 23, 2017 9:54 pm

I tried uninstalling too, and deleting the folder which was left after uninstall, but it didn't make any difference.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed May 24, 2017 7:46 am

Everyone,

Always make sure to uninstall the previous game when downloading a new update (Pro edition). Sometimes it works without uninstalling but sometimes it won't. Restarting the device might help too (mobile devices) every device react differently.

Oleg wrote:I tried uninstalling too, and deleting the folder which was left after uninstall, but it didn't make any difference.

Oleg,

Are you still not able to download the game? Which version are you trying to download? Make sure to restart your device after you've uninstalled the game and try to download the game after the restart.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
kobars

Postby kobars » Wed May 24, 2017 6:46 pm

After I tried the update and it didn't work I used the uninstall Compet that was now in the top part of my windows start menu. After uninstalling I restarted the pc, downloaded then installed Compet. It worked for me.
Oleg

Postby Oleg » Wed May 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Princess|ComPet wrote:Oleg,

Are you still not able to download the game? Which version are you trying to download? Make sure to restart your device after you've uninstalled the game and try to download the game after the restart.

It was fine when I tried after the patch today.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon May 29, 2017 8:48 am

Oleg wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:Oleg,

It was fine when I tried after the patch today.

Glad to hear!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.

Return to “General Discussion”