ZeroHero wrote:I think I had this problem also a few times, but only on the very first fight after login. It seems that the battle screen takes a bit to load (sometimes).
I would say that the following is visible on your pics:
1. The battle icons aren´t loaded yet, but the opponent has initiative and has attacked you. (Scratch effect on your pet)
2. The screen is fully loaded, but shows that you have initiative while the opponent had it. (You are damaged already, he has lost Mana)
3. Here you see that your attack was the second for that round. Thats why the Ambush did the right damage, but the info about the initiative was wrong due to the 1. problem.
After loging there are quite a few such problems.
- First Screen takes a bit to load. Showing placeholder for the daily mission that get overlayed after a bit of delay.
- The pet "Owl" takes long to load. Mostly every time I open the gym where I train it, it takes that long to load that i get kicked from gym to the starting screen.
- Well and the mentioned first fight after login. Didn´t happen all the time, but often enough. Just watch out if the opponent did damage after battle screen wasn´t full loaded in the first place to decide who had initiative.
...well or wait for the bugfix.
Tks for the response.
In my case not only the first fight, battled "Enter" a few times in a row (6 times yesterday, won 3 fights lost 3 fights due to 2 times double dmg bug and 1 time due to screen without Icons.
Analyzing the code should tell Devteam where to look and i am confident for the bugfix.
Taking the "Owl" (amongst others) to load i do agree, Devteam got some "performance" tweaking to do imo