BUG: 2 times the damage still unfixed since weeks !

Droops

Re: BUG: 2 times the damage still unfixed since weeks !

Postby Droops » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:44 pm

ZeroHero wrote:I think I had this problem also a few times, but only on the very first fight after login. It seems that the battle screen takes a bit to load (sometimes).
I would say that the following is visible on your pics:
1. The battle icons aren´t loaded yet, but the opponent has initiative and has attacked you. (Scratch effect on your pet)
2. The screen is fully loaded, but shows that you have initiative while the opponent had it. (You are damaged already, he has lost Mana)
3. Here you see that your attack was the second for that round. Thats why the Ambush did the right damage, but the info about the initiative was wrong due to the 1. problem.

--------
After loging there are quite a few such problems.
- First Screen takes a bit to load. Showing placeholder for the daily mission that get overlayed after a bit of delay.
- The pet "Owl" takes long to load. Mostly every time I open the gym where I train it, it takes that long to load that i get kicked from gym to the starting screen.
- Well and the mentioned first fight after login. Didn´t happen all the time, but often enough. Just watch out if the opponent did damage after battle screen wasn´t full loaded in the first place to decide who had initiative.
...well or wait for the bugfix.

Tks for the response.

In my case not only the first fight, battled "Enter" a few times in a row (6 times yesterday, won 3 fights lost 3 fights due to 2 times double dmg bug and 1 time due to screen without Icons.
Analyzing the code should tell Devteam where to look and i am confident for the bugfix.

Taking the "Owl" (amongst others) to load i do agree, Devteam got some "performance" tweaking to do imo ;)

Regards,

Droops
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 am

Wanted to check if the bug is still there after more then 1 month. Yes it is. :roll:

The WiFi error can be done on purpose, Alt-Tabbing while watching a reply :

ZeroHero

Postby ZeroHero » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:10 pm

McCormick2 wrote:Wanted to check if the bug is still there after more then 1 month. Yes it is. :roll:

Just a question. Do you have that bug also while playing or only on the replay function?
So far I have only seen screenshots from replay and knowing that a lot of them are bugged for me I am not sure, if its the skill that is bugged or the replay.
A lot of replays for me dont even show completly to the end. Some stops after some rounds and doesn´t continue. No matter at what replay speed I will watch them, they just stop lets say at round 3 and just showing both pets with their standing animation and no skills used.
Droops

Postby Droops » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:17 pm

ZeroHero wrote:
McCormick2 wrote:Wanted to check if the bug is still there after more then 1 month. Yes it is. :roll:

Just a question. Do you have that bug also while playing or only on the replay function?

While playing, would not make sense replay does 2 times dmg and while playing not and win the fight ;)
ZeroHero

Postby ZeroHero » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:18 am

I just thought that he is maybe using autofight and watch the replay after it.
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:20 am

ZeroHero wrote:

So far I have only seen screenshots from replay and knowing that a lot of them are bugged for me I am not sure, if its the skill that is bugged or the replay.
A lot of replays for me dont even show completly to the end. Some stops after some rounds and doesn´t continue. No matter at what replay speed I will watch them, they just stop lets say at round 3 and just showing both pets with their standing animation and no skills used.

As Droops already stated, I have this while playing. Its close to impossible to screenshot it while playing, as it happens in an blink of an eye and you never know in advance if it will happen. Hence I post the screenshots of the replay.

Yes, this game became more bugged and glitchy after the last updates.
Officials are beeing as silent here as on the Entropia Forum now.

Its getting absolutely boring at level 25, as you can do nothing (new) anymore.
Trinkets anyone ? Deed payout ? Pet Trading ? CLD plots ?

Someone buying ComPet deeds ? :p
kenedy

Postby kenedy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:35 am

Return to “General Discussion”