New Update - No News - New messed up Interface - Why ?!!?

McCormick2

New Update - No News - New messed up Interface - Why ?!!?

Postby McCormick2 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:11 pm

No other game changes interfaces so often (for no reason) as Entropiaehhh Compet...why ?

And whats the deal with the trumpet ? *tooot* :?
Everything was well sorted and positioned on the screen...

And why does my life bar decrease from right to left now ? Why ?!?! Well tested ? Intentional ?
No other fighting game...ah whatever...keep doing it the MindArk way...

And why just an update...and no news in the update section ?

Ya ya, we will get used to it...I know...but to be honest...your MindArk Style is getting seriously annoying somtimes...and if noone will tell you about it, you will never know...
matthew

Re: New Update - No News - New messed up Interface - Why ?!!?

Postby matthew » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Always good to see those core systems improved hey? :lol:
voomboom

Postby voomboom » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:14 pm

McCormick2 wrote:No other game changes interfaces so often (for no reason) as Entropiaehhh Compet...why ?

And whats the deal with the trumpet ? *tooot* :?
Everything was well sorted and positioned on the screen...

And why does my life bar decrease from right to left now ? Why ?!?! Well tested ? Intentional ?
No other fighting game...ah whatever...keep doing it the MindArk way...

And why just an update...and no news in the update section ?

Ya ya, we will get used to it...I know...but to be honest...your MindArk Style is getting seriously annoying somtimes...and if noone will tell you about it, you will never know...

yeah this sucks.....no neeeeed!
aush

Postby aush » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Also, where is the timer???
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:26 pm

LooOooOoL...I got so confused by the "new" interface, that I completely missed the fact that there is no timer anymore :lol:

At least not in Raid and Forest...cant test it on Arena battles...as its empty...like always.
Or it keeps saying "You cant join another arena battle. You need to finsih the current fight first"

Update: No timer in arena either...but after some time a countdown of 10 appears.

At least they had the nice idea to put the summer theme on top of this mess. xDDDDDDD

Well tested, as always. Way to go MindArk, way to go !

Push the core system improvements to its limits ! :P
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Were waaay behind projected deed payouts and core systems are buggy. No money coming in. What can we do to distract our players so it looks like we are working hard and have everything under control? GUI change!
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:47 am

Sinister wrote:Were waaay behind projected deed payouts and core systems are buggy. No money coming in. What can we do to distract our players so it looks like we are working hard and have everything under control? GUI change!

Same with Entropia. I should have known better, but now Im here commenting on these things (again). :?
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:48 am

McCormick2 wrote:
Sinister wrote:Were waaay behind projected deed payouts and core systems are buggy. No money coming in. What can we do to distract our players so it looks like we are working hard and have everything under control? GUI change!

Same with Entropia. I should have known better, but now Im here commenting on these things (again). :?

Concurs, at least there's starter missions on Calypso what 15 years later lol. A sense of urgency has NEVER been the strong point of MA.
KMax

Postby KMax » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:25 pm

There is a simple and completely logical explanation why they changed the core system and making wierd dumb changes that make no sense or have any reason to have changed them.

They said they will start deed payouts when the core system is complete. As long as they keep messing with it beaking it fixing it rebreaking it for no reason it is never complete hence they will never have to do deed payouts.

Duh MA being MA, the most dishonest gaming company in the world.

KMax

Return to “General Discussion”