deed payout?

mastermesh

deed payout?

Postby mastermesh » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:20 am

Is there any eta on when the deeds will start paying out? Will it occur sometime in the next 20 years?
McCormick2

Re: deed payout?

Postby McCormick2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:31 am

SOoooOooOoooOn, accumulation takes time and needs to be done carefully. I bet you didnt know that. ;)

Its the red text that makes me wonder...if this will ever happen, looking at the current state of the game.

They wrote that in januaray 2017.

http://entropia-universe-mmorpg.blogspo ... e-and.html

Additional Development
Here are some additional key development tasks that must be implemented in order to create an exciting worldwide battle app game with cross-platform trading connected to the Entropia Universe real-cash economy:

General conversion and retention optimization
Strongboxes
Trinkets/buff items
Balance fine tuning

ComPet Revenue System
The revenue payment system will be implemented after the most important of the tasks detailed above have been completed and their associated processes are working correctly. Deed revenues are currently being accumulated and payments will begin once ComPet is fully functional.

Seriously, I dont know of any other company that had such a slow start with a simple "Battle app"...and became even slower with progress after introduction...
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:13 am

mastermesh wrote:Is there any eta on when the deeds will start paying out? Will it occur sometime in the next 20 years?

The trinkets system is 'planned' for the end of this month (I've told myself personally that will be early or mid August). Then I assume unless MA have got any other "core systems" they need to introduce first, the deeds should pay.

If I was a gambling man I'd say MA will pay in September, and I'd be stunned if Compet is not generating more income than Ark UG deeds.

The Arena is used more now since the diamond rewards were introduced, and I think the whole game is much smoother and slick than 6 months ago (and certainly a ton better than a year ago).

There're quite a few level 30 pets I've noticed in raids, so players are levelling villages and pets.

I've changed my expectation of Compet now (I'm more relaxed). Because it's still a baby compared with EU. There's still a lot more development MA will want to add to keep improving it. I'm sure more library options will come and more levels in forest just for starters.

Maybe MA have held back with more library options because they need to consider the impact of trinkets. Then there's a whole system with regards to links with EU to come at some point. Maybe....MA will push EU pet battles via compet...who knows.

It used to annoy me the div delay. But I'm cool about it now, because I can see real progress with game development. My confidence in the game is growing by the day.

I'm sure MA will trigger the div before 2018, I'd be quite shocked if they haven't by then. Look on the bright side, whilst MA are holding it, we're not wasting it hunting in EU....smiles.

Rick
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:45 am

Or MA could turtle around like previously and just call Compet not ready for deed payouts for whatever reason. Personally I think the delay was a method of dropping deed prices on the market for a select few with behind the scenes knowledge to purchase the deeds at a lower price. From an indi developers standpoint the most recent development I've seen does not take months and months and more months to produce, rather a few short code snippets, a few days in Photoshop and for some reason a dumbing down of the GIU... I find it funny that you mentioned "At least were not wasting PED in Entropia" because I've actively boycotted deposits of any kind on EU until I start seeing Compet deed payouts.

Return to “General Discussion”