Deed payout update

matthew

Deed payout update

Postby matthew » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:51 am

Any update on when the deeds might payout?
Freyja|ComPet

Re: Deed payout update

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:42 am

matthew wrote:Any update on when the deeds might payout?

I have no such information, I'll raise this question or will ask someone responsible for it to give an answer here

Postby matthew » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Thanks very much, that is appreciated.
Freyja|ComPet

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Hello, I've investigated and all I can say now that the real information will be introduced in January.
I'm sorry for asking you to wait, but that's all I have.

Postby RickEngland » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:55 am

Freyja|ComPet wrote:Hello, I've investigated and all I can say now that the real information will be introduced in January.
I'm sorry for asking you to wait, but that's all I have.

"Introduced" sounds interesting. Well lets see what happens in Jan-18 then.

Happy New Year. Thanks

Rick
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:56 pm

We need some urgent answers and action please Freyja.

Unfortunately 711 who runs http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forum.php on behalf of the owners Mindark, have "BANNED" discussion regarding compet deeds there. Even though Compet deeds are an Entropia Universe "item".

This means this forum is our only avenue of communication. I appreciate you're developing from a third party company (assumed), and sourced out from Mindark. However the pressure is on you guys, to seek real answers from Mindark.

It's simply not acceptable for both forums to wash their hands of the issues.

There's an avatar that has currently listed 153 deeds on sale in Caly auction for starting bid of 9000 peds, that equates to 59 ped a deed. There's 7 hours left and no one is interested. This party is due to the shocking communication regarding revenue release. So even taking a $630+ loss on the starting bid, these might not sell, including no revenue earned.

Mindark need and must provide information, its simply not good enough. Or buy back the deeds at purchase price, if they have no intentions of honouring their original commitments and promises. Or offer a conversion to something else acceptable to all parties.

We look forward to some well deserved official communication please now we're in 2018. Otherwise we have no option but to return to Calypso Forum and state on record that it would appear Compet forum is "NOT" the place to discuss Compet deed revenue if you're unable to seek the answers we urgently need.

I'm sorry to put the pressure on you or the dev team, although we need your help with official news.

Many thanks

Rick and other deed holders.
miles

Postby miles » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:57 pm

What he said. ^^^^ I'm (barely) a deed holder, but even as a committed player, please.

Peace. Miles
Treb

Postby Treb » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:31 pm

^^^ Ditto, and thanks again for all your hard work and attention CPTeam!

ȾƦɆɃ
Freyja|ComPet

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:09 am

RickEngland wrote:We need some urgent answers and action please Freyja.

Unfortunately 711 who runs http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forum.php on behalf of the owners Mindark, have "BANNED" discussion regarding compet deeds there. Even though Compet deeds are an Entropia Universe "item".

This means this forum is our only avenue of communication. I appreciate you're developing from a third party company (assumed), and sourced out from Mindark. However the pressure is on you guys, to seek real answers from Mindark.

It's simply not acceptable for both forums to wash their hands of the issues.

There's an avatar that has currently listed 153 deeds on sale in Caly auction for starting bid of 9000 peds, that equates to 59 ped a deed. There's 7 hours left and no one is interested. This party is due to the shocking communication regarding revenue release. So even taking a $630+ loss on the starting bid, these might not sell, including no revenue earned.

Mindark need and must provide information, its simply not good enough. Or buy back the deeds at purchase price, if they have no intentions of honouring their original commitments and promises. Or offer a conversion to something else acceptable to all parties.

We look forward to some well deserved official communication please now we're in 2018. Otherwise we have no option but to return to Calypso Forum and state on record that it would appear Compet forum is "NOT" the place to discuss Compet deed revenue if you're unable to seek the answers we urgently need.

I'm sorry to put the pressure on you or the dev team, although we need your help with official news.

Many thanks

Rick and other deed holders.

Fair enough, I mostly agree and sorry for everything that makes you struggle in any way. As I mentioned previously, I have no such information and all I can promise is to take an actions to extract information somewhere in January, even don't know which type answer will follow up.

Edit: Removed unnecessary joke

Postby Sinister » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:03 pm

Lies and deceit are all I hear.

Return to “General Discussion”