What Now Compet?

Chazlow

What Now Compet?

Postby Chazlow » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:17 pm

What are you (the Compet team - Devs and Management) going to do to fix it?
To increase the player base, to create the systems and to deliver the product that was promised?

What is the plan, if there is one.

I am suprised there is no mention of a class-action for those that 'invested' in this trash.

Expecting a cut and paste answer from officials and the usual defensive replies from those with a soft spot for MA.
z1m0nz000r

Re: What Now Compet?

Postby z1m0nz000r » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:03 pm

good point

pls respond compeat-team
Treb

Postby Treb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:04 am

Refer to Princess's post (Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:24 am):
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21601&sid=5dde0b96d7f1d995306cc903a0ade47c#p26420
Igi

Postby Igi » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:17 am

What happen with the marketing push they were talking about ~1 year a go ?
No updates no news still with Easter theme...
Slapper

Postby Slapper » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Get real, this game is not taking any money in deposits through the cash shop. So there's not enough to pay dividends to us deed holders.
They need to switch off the compet servers and mindark needs to finish the promised taming v2 in entropia universe.

This game was released years too late for it to ever take off and become a success.
This game developed an awful reputation from early reviewers feed back, which is still going on. You can't as a business tell players X, Y or Z will happen and then do something completely different or nothing at all and expect player loyalty and money coming in.
matthew

Postby matthew » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:45 pm

i think not much anymore. Seems nobody is working on it.

I sent a support case via the official channels about 2 weeks ago and didn't get a reply. MA has the money now so it is unlikely it will be developed further (hopefully i'm wrong).
Igi

Postby Igi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:44 pm

What we can do is to make other entropia players aware of this and make sure no one else join any further investments in projects moons coins and etc on faith in MA word`s.
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:15 pm

Igi wrote:What we can do is to make other entropia players aware of this and make sure no one else join any further investments in projects moons coins and etc on faith in MA word`s.

Hi Compet friends. To make others aware of this scam, either file an official complaint (SEE link below) or post on big MMO sites.

Its as simple as that.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/ ... ark.22145/
Slapper

Postby Slapper » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Igi the moon deeds are a lot different to this. This is a spin off with nothing to do with entropia that was doomed from opening, the moon deeds are arkadia studios like auds. I must admit I would not invest my worst enemy's cash in the bit coin rip off let alone my money as I can see it would vanish on some thing no one wants, needs or will ever use.
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 am

Slapper wrote:Igi the moon deeds are a lot different to this. This is a spin off with nothing to do with entropia that was doomed from opening, the moon deeds are arkadia studios like auds. I must admit I would not invest my worst enemy's cash in the bit coin rip off let alone my money as I can see it would vanish on some thing no one wants, needs or will ever use.

I struggle to accept MA will leave compet in it's current condition, especially when there's so many easy things MA can do to make it viable in an RCE situation. MA have indicated many times that Compet "will" link with EU, maybe that means treating it like an instance to EU, and have some pets that are transferable.

Lets not forget here that pets in general (including EU), still don't have all the content promised, in some ways MA can address both issues at the same time, as they've not implicated the next phase of pets to EU. However even with missing content in EU, many players still train pets. So there's a market screaming for content and the players want it, so for MA not to pursue those opportunities would seem very strange to me.

The big question, is just how creative does MA want to be with pets. It's a shame as they've made some wonderful lifelike pets in EU and mirrored many of those pets in Compet. Being so lifelike seemed to create its own problem, because players then think "my real looking pet, doesn't seem to be able to do much"...smiles.

The issue now is compet is stuck in Easter mode, and the revenue payouts have stopped along with any communication. The deeds prices have taken a massive hammering, and it doesn't seem to matter how low they fall, we still don't get any communication to try and salvage the situation, or at least generate some confidence. As it stands, I'd be happy with, "we are working on it"...statement rather than nothing.

It remains to be seen how these Ark moon deeds pan out. It is a moon afterall, and not as easy to access as the Ark underground. It may come with new missions, yet the appetite for missions is not as strong as it once was. It's yet another LA with the same population of players. Granted it will instantly have access to the current community, but what will be the effect of that on Ark UG?

This is why I believed in compet as a great opportuniy if managed and developed right, becasue it isn't yet another bolt on LA, it was something new and potentially exciting, if MA make it exciting with the content it deserves.

Come on MA, say something.

Rick

Return to “General Discussion”