So This Is It Then!

the_fallen

So This Is It Then!

Postby the_fallen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:01 am

it was a short run for my end... and it was fun while it lasts...

I will request a "feature update" from MA for Planet Entropia... I want to tear/burn/run over/feed to my pet my "Compet Deeds" virtually. That will give me some relief. (This features should be exclusive to Compet deed owners...)

See you later mates... Be safe...

Also:
"Try to be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations"
iulrorck

Re: So This Is It Then!

Postby iulrorck » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:33 pm

keep faith. see you online on all good support :)
this one smell wood
Treb

Re: So This Is It Then!

Postby Treb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:38 pm

the_fallen wrote:[...]
I want to tear/burn/run over/feed to my pet my "Compet Deeds" virtually. That will give me some relief. (This features should be exclusive to Compet deed owners...) [...]

Why just do it virtually? I paper-printed screenshots of each of my deeds and did exactly as you suggested.. I feel VERY satisfied and quite liberated!

A few tips though..

1. If it's windy outside, consider running over before you tear them.. my neighbor three houses down is still bitching at me for debris in their yard.

2. I advise *not* to burn them indoors.. especially near your desk.. (take my word).

3. I had to sprinkle what was left into a glob of peanut butter before Kerberos would eat them.

4. Be certain that you do NOT begin this procedure with the last step.. at least here in the US, it is generally frowned upon and illegal in most states.

Return to “General Discussion”