Re: You are insane

Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:55 pm

[DELETED QUOTE]

I am sorry that you feel that way. They did improve game play yes, but there are still a lot of critical bugs that need to be squashed before the game can totally go live. That is when they said that the time of "sharing" will happen. I agree with you that they should not have enabled the ped buying aspect of the game. I mean what is happening to the ped that people are spending it? Are they keeping all of it with out sharing any with deed owners? If so, that is wrong of them and a "back pay" system needs to be come up with. :)

I have also said that once the game goes live I will no longer play it because of the way vaults can be raided. Now I am sitting on the fence again. I still say that vaults should not be able to be raided. But still want to see how far I can get without depoing. :)
Last edited by Princess|ComPet on Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed deleted quote
Family and Honor is Everything!
89s

Postby 89s » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:12 pm

There is most likely nothing to be shared yet but still no reason to turn off the majority of players, which is the deed holders. This project was developed and funded to be a gambling platform, enabling players to compete with real money. Sorry, but that is the ultimate truth. Nobody cares about what pokemon and his backstory you develop next.

Instead of giving away ladder rewards how about just do tournaments with entry fee and generate some actual profit. Look at pokerstars, please do. Get inspired. You think people care about backstory and silly forest tales of jack of heart card? There is millions paying fees. In the end, compet has (had) a great potential to advance beyond just randomly playing your lucky cards and could have attracted enough players to stabilize it's future but by your poor management and marketing skills you have turned away most people before it even began.

And if you still don't know what I'm talking about. What failure I rant here about. It's your false promises on which this game has been funded and supported by people from a completely different platform which you have only used as a tool to make people give you money.

We demand and deserve access to the Compet's shareholder generated profit even if it's ZERO.
jetman_masters

Postby jetman_masters » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:17 pm

wouldn't the deposits have to exceed the ped given out as prizes and deed rewards at least, before there is any dividends.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:30 pm

89s wrote:There is most likely nothing to be shared yet but still no reason to turn off the majority of players, which is the deed holders. This project was developed and funded to be a gambling platform, enabling players to compete with real money. Sorry, but that is the ultimate truth. Nobody cares about what pokemon and his backstory you develop next.

Instead of giving away ladder rewards how about just do tournaments with entry fee and generate some actual profit. Look at pokerstars, please do. Get inspired. You think people care about backstory and silly forest tales of jack of heart card? There is millions paying fees. In the end, compet has (had) a great potential to advance beyond just randomly playing your lucky cards and could have attracted enough players to stabilize it's future but by your poor management and marketing skills you have turned away most people before it even began.

And if you still don't know what I'm talking about. What failure I rant here about. It's your false promises on which this game has been funded and supported by people from a completely different platform which you have only used as a tool to make people give you money.

We demand and deserve access to the Compet's shareholder generated profit even if it's ZERO.

The game is still on a Beta phase, that means the game is not released as a full version and we are constantly updating new features to the game. There are more things to come but we have a schedule of other tasks that needs to be done beforehand. There are actually people who cares about the story, you might not. I understand you have your own opinions regarding the game but that first post you made, was a straight out insult to the whole team. I will give out a warning to you because of that.

This topic will be closed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.

Return to “General Discussion”