Tournament suggestion...

1eYeOnU2

Tournament suggestion...

Postby 1eYeOnU2 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:32 pm

...I would love to see some type of tournament at the end of the season instead of the way things are now with a ladder and after the season the top3 winners gets the money...instead I would like to see the ladder working as a qualifier...so for instance after the season the top 30 gets qualified for a playoff were there will be 2 spots open for "buy-ins" so that ppl that can find battles and progress into the top 30, still have a chance to compete making it a 32 ppl tournament structure thingy :lol: ...and after this tournament the top3 or whatever gets cash prizes...

...I´ve no idea how hard or diffucult this would be for the devs to setup...but as of now, things ain´t right...

cheers!

//1eYeOnU
One eye on you & one eye on the streets...eerhm...forrest...
https://www.twitch.tv/1eyeonu
Princess|ComPet

Re: Tournament suggestion...

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:23 am

1eYeOnU2 wrote:...I would love to see some type of tournament at the end of the season instead of the way things are now with a ladder and after the season the top3 winners gets the money...instead I would like to see the ladder working as a qualifier...so for instance after the season the top 30 gets qualified for a playoff were there will be 2 spots open for "buy-ins" so that ppl that can find battles and progress into the top 30, still have a chance to compete making it a 32 ppl tournament structure thingy :lol: ...and after this tournament the top3 or whatever gets cash prizes...

...I´ve no idea how hard or diffucult this would be for the devs to setup...but as of now, things ain´t right...

cheers!

//1eYeOnU

Thank you for the feedback : )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.

Return to “General Discussion”