Entropia pet integration?

Sinister

Entropia pet integration?

Postby Sinister » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello I'm a pet tamer on Entropia and I was under the impression that I would be able to import my leveled pets from Entropia.I spent a ton of ped leveling an Atrox pup to level 16 just to use in Compet. While playing Compet I am not seeing any options to link/import pets from Entropia. Am I missing something or did I just waste a ton of money skilling up taming and leveling pets for no reason because they are pretty much useless in Entropia. Is this feature just not implemented yet or did Mindark hype up the re-introductory of pet taming/compet in an effort to get us to spend money needlessly?
Lies and deceit are all I hear.
ren tamatsumi

Re: Entropia pet integration?

Postby ren tamatsumi » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:49 am

this was somewhat answered in the other forum right now there are no plans to integrate the pets from one system to the other during the beta process but maybe after the launch they will. If they did it right now the pets would be so off balanced that it would cause problems for game play and integrating at this point would probably cost you more than it would be worth.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:13 am

ren tamatsumi wrote:this was somewhat answered in the other forum right now there are no plans to integrate the pets from one system to the other during the beta process but maybe after the launch they will. If they did it right now the pets would be so off balanced that it would cause problems for game play and integrating at this point would probably cost you more than it would be worth.

Sinister wrote:Hello I'm a pet tamer on Entropia and I was under the impression that I would be able to import my leveled pets from Entropia.I spent a ton of ped leveling an Atrox pup to level 16 just to use in Compet. While playing Compet I am not seeing any options to link/import pets from Entropia. Am I missing something or did I just waste a ton of money skilling up taming and leveling pets for no reason because they are pretty much useless in Entropia. Is this feature just not implemented yet or did Mindark hype up the re-introductory of pet taming/compet in an effort to get us to spend money needlessly?

Hi Sinister,

Ren just pretty much wrote down the answer (Thank you Ren). We are still in a Beta phase and we are still working on other features that needs to be handled first. Within time we will move into new features and work on them then.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:09 pm

Ok, thanks for the reply. That's the response I was hoping for lol, for some reason I thought beta was only for people who purchased Compet deeds. Good work so far btw, as a game developer myself with a couple of my own published apps on the marketplace I know how much time it can take and visually the game is looking really nice. The models look and animate well and the gui elements look very professionally done. A few bugs but that's to be expected in Beta with the coding especially if you are using Cryengine ugh importation of models can be wonky at times with it too, I personally prefer Unity. Some things were said about the combat mode being a little stale but I'm sure you guys will spice it up a little in the future. Thanks again!
Lies and deceit are all I hear.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Sinister wrote:Ok, thanks for the reply. That's the response I was hoping for lol, for some reason I thought beta was only for people who purchased Compet deeds. Good work so far btw, as a game developer myself with a couple of my own published apps on the marketplace I know how much time it can take and visually the game is looking really nice. The models look and animate well and the gui elements look very professionally done. A few bugs but that's to be expected in Beta with the coding especially if you are using Cryengine ugh importation of models can be wonky at times with it too, I personally prefer Unity. Some things were said about the combat mode being a little stale but I'm sure you guys will spice it up a little in the future. Thanks again!

Thank you for the kind words :) it's nice to see a developer on our forum. The Closed Beta was for the deed holders only but the Open Beta is available for everyone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.

Return to “General Discussion”