Raids Auto-Battle Only

1eYeOnU2

Re: Raids Auto-Battle Only

Postby 1eYeOnU2 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Johnny Dangerously wrote:PS. in the latest PM from Mr. oneEye I have been called a faggot.

damn couldn´t even get my name right...dumbass... :lol:

...however by posting that, everyone knows that you are one now...and as entertaining as this was, it´s just me feeding a useless troll...I really hope for your sake that you´re better playing the actual game, than you´re at trolling, coz your trolling skills really sucks...putting you on ignore before this shit goes any further, as I suspect that you are retarded...
One eye on you & one eye on the streets...eerhm...forrest...
https://www.twitch.tv/1eyeonu
Johnny Dangerously

Postby Johnny Dangerously » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:11 pm

Well, hopefully that is over.
I really do hope that someone will actually chime in with an opinion on the raid battles.
It will be a blocker for me, especially as the vault grows.
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:18 am

I rarely do raids because for some reason it seems like nobody is ever home for me to raid. But yet I get raided every 12 hours like clockwork.

Now my 2 cents on this is that I do like the idea of a notification whether in game, push, or what ever, that will give you the option of going to manual with defending ones village. If not, then auto battle.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Family and Honor is Everything!
Johnny Dangerously

Postby Johnny Dangerously » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:49 am

Thanks for a reasoned reply.

Yes, 100%, I agree that a chance to respond with manual battle would be a good option.
However, if there is no response then I think the raider should also be on auto-battle.
Manual to Auto pvp is a non starter in a rce game.
ren tamatsumi

Postby ren tamatsumi » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:18 am

manual battle in raids is not a good idea. most users are not going to be monitoring their compet game 24/7. that would just be silly it also defeats the purpose of arena battling where both sides can duke it out. but being able to manually fight in raids gives you the chance of winning since you have a better chance losing when you auto fight/
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:46 pm

Being able to defend your village manually does not compare to arena battles. With Arena battles you have the option of trying it when ever you want to. With raids it only occurs once every 12 hours or even less if someone has got a shield. The timer seems to be a lot more accurate since the last update (Thank You devs) and can be used to try and be logged in to defend it. I think it would be fun to try raid defense manually. I mean face it, the auto battle feature currently sucks for defending your village against a live person. My critter has lost to even critters three levels below me. I mean watch what the auto system is suggesting you do while in forest battles. I mean you get popped by that poison that touches you for -1 in the first go and it suggests your most powerful heal? It does a lot of things like that. Until the auto battle ai is more intellegent it would be nice to have the option to defend your village live.
Family and Honor is Everything!
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:43 am

Johnny Dangerously wrote:
1eYeOnU2 wrote:...what...u mad bro? :roll:

Dumbass, and please don't send me any more PM's.
1eYeOnU2 wrote:
Johnny Dangerously wrote:PS. in the latest PM from Mr. oneEye I have been called a faggot.

damn couldn´t even get my name right...dumbass... :lol:

...however by posting that, everyone knows that you are one now...and as entertaining as this was, it´s just me feeding a useless troll...I really hope for your sake that you´re better playing the actual game, than you´re at trolling, coz your trolling skills really sucks...putting you on ignore before this shit goes any further, as I suspect that you are retarded...

Please guys, behave. Johnny, stop provoking 1eYeOnU2 and 1eYeOnU2, stop teasing Johnny (and PMing). Everyone has their own opinion in everything, no need to get on each other.

And for the auto battle, there is a reason why we don't have it in the game. We might change the design but we will not change it for auto battle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Johnny Dangerously

Postby Johnny Dangerously » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Thank you for the reply Princess.

Ok, not sure why you want to allow manual raids to auto defenders but I don't think that the AI will ever be able to really handle it.

Anyway, if players continue to be able to defeat villages in raids with a 3 level lower pet, and come out of the battle in full health, I won't be a regular player. There won't be any way to accumulate gold in this scenario, even if the defender is properly equipped.

Regards,
Johnny

PS. Until you can tune the AI better, which I guess you can work on in Forest battles, I think the quick fix is just to make make raids auto-battle only (raider and defender).
mastermesh

Postby mastermesh » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:19 am

auto raids are ok, but it is sometimes fun to do them manually...

on the 'nobody's home' thing... it is kinda nice when you are low on gold, so you can refill quickly, but yep, when this thing goes live it may need to be fixed... the solution is to have the system automatically put the highest level pet in the stable in to the guard position on the vaults so that someone's there to battle every time.

Return to “General Discussion”