ARE THE SERVERS DOWN?

DarkWizard

ARE THE SERVERS DOWN?

Postby DarkWizard » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:02 pm

I tried loging in and it says I must resign in. When I try it says wrong password if i use my email addy and if i use the facebook it says no account. :?:
Lower Bane

Re: ARE THE SERVERS DOWN?

Postby Lower Bane » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:19 pm

They were down yesterday morning and also had to download a new version of compets. But all is well now.
Family and Honor is Everything!
1eYeOnU2

Postby 1eYeOnU2 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:26 pm

DarkWizard wrote:I tried loging in and it says I must resign in. When I try it says wrong password if i use my email addy and if i use the facebook it says no account. :?:

Lower Bane wrote:They were down yesterday morning and also had to download a new version of compets. But all is well now.

Yea I was kinda nervous there for a bit myself until finally the "New Update available" message came...all good now too! :)
One eye on you & one eye on the streets...eerhm...forrest...
https://www.twitch.tv/1eyeonu
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:04 am

DarkWizard wrote:I tried loging in and it says I must resign in. When I try it says wrong password if i use my email addy and if i use the facebook it says no account. :?:

The system was going through an update ; ) now that this is resolved I will close this topic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.

Return to “General Discussion”