Great Team; Bad Results

Treb

Great Team; Bad Results

Postby Treb » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:30 am

First off, I want to say I am SO IMPRESSED by the diligence of the ComPet team! You guys have done so much with so little resources compared to my experience with another company game I won't mention ;>

Now to the grit..

I have submitted a good portion of these comments into existing tickets in ComPet , so admins, please, consider my in-game posts priority to anything here. Thanks! ;)

I understand why you introduced the AI into arena and also why you increased trinket unequip prices.. but here are a few suggestions I have:

*1: DECREASE ring unequip because I accidentally trigger-fingered to remove from a pet which I'm about to level-up to recycle..
*2: Consider changing level-up requirements for pets.
*3: Delay arena AI matches at least 60 sec to allow RL competitors or at least to appear realistic.
*4: Don't show me strongboxes which I have earned w/ the new "tasks" and not actually get them - very disheartening for current players.

/\/ooB$:
Most new players are virtually unequipped with any higher rings than lv2 and I'm sure is no fun starting out the game against 4x buff dmg players..
Perhaps set a restriction on certain trinkets and the pet levels they can be used on?

The last 3 days have been brutal matching.. usually wait 10-30min for a match-up and then prolly 70% of the time it's one of the "top-10 usuals". *Today, after the AI VU, I have had 0 matches from humans in arena.[/u][/b]

*Suggest you look at player standings at end of season and if u can tell which pets they use most, see how many use buff dmg.. BUFF DMG needs to be either removed or reconfigured ASAP.. the new unequip prices hurt both us EXISTING players and NEW players.. such a large % of holdings for anyone will not resolve the buff dmg prob.
Princess|ComPet

Re: Great Team; Bad Results

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Treb wrote:First off, I want to say I am SO IMPRESSED by the diligence of the ComPet team! You guys have done so much with so little resources compared to my experience with another company game I won't mention ;>

Now to the grit..

I have submitted a good portion of these comments into existing tickets in ComPet , so admins, please, consider my in-game posts priority to anything here. Thanks! ;)

I understand why you introduced the AI into arena and also why you increased trinket unequip prices.. but here are a few suggestions I have:

*1: DECREASE ring unequip because I accidentally trigger-fingered to remove from a pet which I'm about to level-up to recycle..
*2: Consider changing level-up requirements for pets.
*3: Delay arena AI matches at least 60 sec to allow RL competitors or at least to appear realistic.
*4: Don't show me strongboxes which I have earned w/ the new "tasks" and not actually get them - very disheartening for current players.

/\/ooB$:
Most new players are virtually unequipped with any higher rings than lv2 and I'm sure is no fun starting out the game against 4x buff dmg players..
Perhaps set a restriction on certain trinkets and the pet levels they can be used on?

The last 3 days have been brutal matching.. usually wait 10-30min for a match-up and then prolly 70% of the time it's one of the "top-10 usuals". *Today, after the AI VU, I have had 0 matches from humans in arena.[/u][/b]

*Suggest you look at player standings at end of season and if u can tell which pets they use most, see how many use buff dmg.. BUFF DMG needs to be either removed or reconfigured ASAP.. the new unequip prices hurt both us EXISTING players and NEW players.. such a large % of holdings for anyone will not resolve the buff dmg prob.

Thanks for the feedback, our support team have replied back to you regarding this : )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”