Obtaining legendary beasts in forrest

Princess|ComPet

Re: Obtaining legendary beasts in forrest

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:37 am

aush wrote:Something seems to be off.

I'm farming Ken from Chapter IX - The Pack returns and just had an encounter with Alpha Alph (legendary, lvl 6), instead of black rooster...

That's a bug, we are going to fix this asap. Thanks for reporting this in!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
NotSure

Postby NotSure » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Chapter IV - Thorvald's Bog now have a new boss fight - Dodo (mythical).

I have lost a lot of diamonds farming this pet (maybe near 400 or more) , before I found that this pet can't drop. There isn't mythical Dodo in to the book of Compet :?

There are two other mythical beasts - Royal chirin (aggressive) and Ninja Furlock (defensive). Can someone tell me where to find them?
Treb

Postby Treb » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:13 am

NotSure wrote:Chapter IV - Thorvald's Bog now have a new boss fight - Dodo (mythical).

I have lost a lot of diamonds farming this pet (maybe near 400 or more) , before I found that this pet can't drop. There isn't mythical Dodo in to the book of Compet :?

There are two other mythical beasts - Royal chirin (aggressive) and Ninja Furlock (defensive). Can someone tell me where to find them?

Since around the time of the original trinket system VU I have had extremely poor luck with "any" special encounters.. lately I rarely even bother doing forest battles ;/

No idea if the encounters and chapters correlate same now as they did 30-60 days ago, but pretty sure I encountered the royal chirin on chapter with Darwin.. currently "Marool Rules". Re; the ninja furlock.. just a guess, but maybe "Cabin Fever" chapter? .. cant remember encountering any specials there at all..
NotSure

Postby NotSure » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Treb wrote:...
pretty sure I encountered the royal chirin on chapter with Darwin.. currently "Marool Rules".

I just checked: Chapter VIII Marool Rules still have "sapphire atrox" (epic) as bonus fight.
And I think that chapters II, VII, X, XII, XIII, XIV are the same as before.

I'll check back on Chapter V, but I guess the book is messed again (it's strange that "Royal Chirin" is colored, so I should have met him before).

Edit: Chapter "Tricky Toxin" before chapter VI, now chapter V - the same beast "magic lycanda" (epic)
Treb

Postby Treb » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:04 pm

NotSure wrote:
Treb wrote:...
pretty sure I encountered the royal chirin on chapter with Darwin.. currently "Marool Rules".

I just checked: Chapter VIII Marool Rules still have "sapphire atrox" (epic) as bonus fight.
And I think that chapters II, VII, X, XII, XIII, XIV are the same as before.

I'll check back on Chapter V, but I guess the book is messed again (it's strange that "Royal Chirin" is colored, so I should have met him before).

Edit: Chapter "Tricky Toxin" before chapter VI, now chapter V - the same beast "magic lycanda" (epic)

Hmm.. now that I think about it.. it may have just been an AI arena battle when I saw the royal chirin.. may have not been in forest at all :/
NotSure

Postby NotSure » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:25 pm

Mythical Ninja Furlock (Leonardo) can be found as bonus fight in chapter III - The Pack.
NotSure

Postby NotSure » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Dithart|ComPet

Postby Dithart|ComPet » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Hah, that must've taken a few attempts ))
Dithart,
ComPet Game Development Team.
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:27 pm

ffs, ive battled that damn thing countless times and never got it........

i must be in the 300+ attemt atm... how long did it take you?
Freyja|ComPet

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:41 am

Mayhem wrote:ffs, ive battled that damn thing countless times and never got it........

i must be in the 300+ attemt atm... how long did it take you?

I'm sure he is NotSure

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”