Obtaining legendary beasts in forrest

miles

Re: Obtaining legendary beasts in forrest

Postby miles » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:26 am

Hi,
I just started when the game was officially released, having never played in Beta and knowing very few details. (I do have a long EU/MA background, and own 1 Compet deed.) I also haven't played many turn-by-turn games, so I've just be going with the flow of the game and learning my way around. I have recently built my Level 5 residence, and have a basic understanding of the game. So far it's been good fun.

Anyway, It seems like I have encountered Legendary creatures quite a lot. I have 2 Beagleman and 1 Phoenix Rooster. I think I have lost two more Legendary battles, along with my three wins, but I wasn't paying close attention. I only recently found this thread.

I may indeed have had good timing, if the release coincided with new 'loot'. It will be interesting to see how unusual, or perhaps typical, my beginner experience turns out to be.

Cheers, Miles
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:39 am

miles wrote:Hi,
I just started when the game was officially released, having never played in Beta and knowing very few details. (I do have a long EU/MA background, and own 1 Compet deed.) I also haven't played many turn-by-turn games, so I've just be going with the flow of the game and learning my way around. I have recently built my Level 5 residence, and have a basic understanding of the game. So far it's been good fun.

Anyway, It seems like I have encountered Legendary creatures quite a lot. I have 2 Beagleman and 1 Phoenix Rooster. I think I have lost two more Legendary battles, along with my three wins, but I wasn't paying close attention. I only recently found this thread.

I may indeed have had good timing, if the release coincided with new 'loot'. It will be interesting to see how unusual, or perhaps typical, my beginner experience turns out to be.

Cheers, Miles

First off Welcome to the game and to the forums.
Second off, you are one lucky dude. I am green with envy. :)
Family and Honor is Everything!
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Congratulations, now tell all your friends how awesome it is :-)
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:26 pm

Chapter VIII - Marool Rules - various kills ~ 540 times - legendary beast encountered 8 times - yield 1 sapphire atrox

Sapphire Atrox done, on to the next one :)
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:29 am

You are calling these beasts 'legendary' yet when you look at the label on some, like the venomander it's called Epic. Is there any real difference? or just a word play? TBH my epic does piss poor compared to my legendary rooster.

sluggo
Venture

Postby Venture » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:52 am

Sluggo wrote:You are calling these beasts 'legendary' yet when you look at the label on some, like the venomander it's called Epic. Is there any real difference? or just a word play? TBH my epic does piss poor compared to my legendary rooster.

sluggo

Every pet is the same.
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:05 am

Sluggo wrote:You are calling these beasts 'legendary' yet when you look at the label on some, like the venomander it's called Epic. Is there any real difference? or just a word play? TBH my epic does piss poor compared to my legendary rooster.

sluggo

Some of the early chapters have as introduction message (when you encounter the special beast of the chapter) 'legendary beast' - that is why i chose the thread title respectively.

Chapter VI - Tricky Toxin - various kills ~ 310 times - legendary beast encountered 3 times - yield 1 magic lycanda
Magic lycanda done - on to the next one :)
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:52 am

Chapter V - Alien Woods - Red killed ~ 450 times - legendary beast encounterd 6 times - yield 1 spotted kitty

spotted kitty done - only one more to go :)
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:26 am

Chapter III - The Pack - Deadly Daphne killed ~ 930 times - legendary beast encountered 14 times - yield 0 beagleman

Beagleman seems to be one of the 'hard to get ones' - is anyone else been lucky winning legendary beasts since the last tournament ?
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:13 am

Chapter III - The Pack - Deadly Daphne killed ~ 1020 times - legendary beast encountered 17 times - yield 1 beagleman

Finally its done :D
I have obtained all the legendary beasts of all the chapters I - XII - now when will we get chapter XIII ? ;)

In case one of the compet devs wants to give a clue...are all the pets shown in the 'book of compet' already obtainable or do we have to wait for a higher lvl chapter to go after the 'dragon'-pet ? ;)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”