Obtaining legendary beasts in forrest

Princess|ComPet

Re: Obtaining legendary beasts in forrest

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:42 am

Merlin wrote:Chapter III - The Pack - Deadly Daphne killed ~ 1020 times - legendary beast encountered 17 times - yield 1 beagleman

Finally its done :D
I have obtained all the legendary beasts of all the chapters I - XII - now when will we get chapter XIII ? ;)

In case one of the compet devs wants to give a clue...are all the pets shown in the 'book of compet' already obtainable or do we have to wait for a higher lvl chapter to go after the 'dragon'-pet ? ;)

Woa congrats Merlin! A new chapter is coming soon so don't worry ; )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
NotSure

Postby NotSure » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi Merlin,
As Kim says:
Kim|ComPet wrote:There will be other significant advantages to using pets with a higher rarity when an upcoming system is introduced later this year.

Maybe, again, I'm not entirely related to the title of your thread, but maybe will be good to add right rarity of pets in your list:
Merlin wrote:...
Chapter II - Dragon Disaster - Jareth killed ~ 300 times - legendary beast encountered 4 times - yield 1 venomander
Chapter VII - Pets for freedom - various kills ~ 400 times - legendary beast encountered 1 time - yield 1 sapphire chirin
Chapter XI - Unicorn Island - various kills ~ 360 times - legendary beast encountered 1 times - yield 1 rainbow unicorn

Chapter II - Dragon Disaster - Venomander - Epic rarity instead of Legendary
Chapter VII - Pets for freedom - Sapphire Chirin - Epic
Chapter XI - Unicorn Island - Rainbow Unicorn - Mythical

Don't know what rarity are Chapter VI, VIII and IX (Magic Lycanda, Sapphire Atrox and Black Rooster).
And if Uncommon < Rare < Epic, where to place Legendary and Mythical in the row?

Maybe, as most dedicated to the game, you can add also info for the Limited pets - here or in new thread.
Something like:

Limited Edition Pets
Theme / Pet name / Rarity / Class / Cost
-----------------------------------------------------
/ Phoenix / / Attuned / 500 Diamonds
/ Trumpetta / Uncommon / Aggressive / 100K Gold
Halloween (2016) / Ghost / Aggressive /
Halloween (2016) / Furlock Pumpkin / /
Christmas (2016) / Sir Santa Unicorn / Rare / Defensive / 500 Diamonds
Christmas (2016) / Gingerbread Man / Rare / Balanced / 500 Diamonds
Christmas (2016) / Cooked Turkey / Epic / Aggressive / 750 Diamonds

By the way, I can't see the picture of "Furlock Pumpkin" in the Book of ComPet?
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Added new chapter:
Chapter XIII - Dreaded Dinos - encounters ~ 15 - legendary beast encountered 1 time - yield 0 'Rob' (T-Rex)
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:04 am

so far:
Chapter XIII - Dreaded Dinos - encounters ~ 590 - legendary beast encountered 16 times - yield 0 'Rob' (T-Rex)

Considering this is a new chapter and the chance to get one must still be high as noone has so far obtained one (to my knowledge) - it seems that 16 kills of the legendary Rob without getting one is raising the question if the T-Rex pet can be obtained at all atm.
NotSure

Postby NotSure » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Merlin wrote:so far:
Chapter XIII - Dreaded Dinos - encounters ~ 590 - legendary beast encountered 16 times - yield 0 'Rob' (T-Rex)

Considering this is a new chapter and the chance to get one must still be high as noone has so far obtained one (to my knowledge) - it seems that 16 kills of the legendary Rob without getting one is raising the question if the T-Rex pet can be obtained at all atm.

I got my T-Rex on the 4th encounter.
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:48 am

Chapter XIII - Dreaded Dinos - encounters ~ 660 - legendary beast encountered 17 times - yield 1 T-Rex

Finally also have my t-rex :D

Took 17 wins against Rob - this is the third time that a legendary beast joins me on the 17th attempt - got to put another theory out there that if you are really unlucky there seems to be a guaranteed join or atleast higher probability from a certain point onwards.
If anyone ever needed more then 17 wins to obtain a legendary beast please let me know :)

There also seems to be another chapter otw the beast counter got already adjusted from 69 to 75 - so maybe chapter 14 around the corner.
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Mon May 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Chapter XIV - Bird Bastion - encounters ~ 250 - legendary beast encountered 2 times - yield 1 Kiwi (mythic)

Newest chapter finished - though i personally think the eagle would have been the better choice for the legendary beast then the kiwi ;)
The Kiwi is a mythic balanced class and therefor argueably the potentially strongest pet ingame atm :D

PS: I have added the rarity to all legendary beasts in my opening post.
Last edited by Merlin on Mon May 29, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venture

Postby Venture » Mon May 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Rarity doesn't affect strength, or did they make that change?
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Mon May 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Venture wrote:Rarity doesn't affect strength, or did they make that change?

Not yet, but they said at some point they will add some advantage for rare beasts - so figure better to include that in plans of leveling pets all the way to 30 :)
aush

Postby aush » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Something seems to be off.

I'm farming Ken from Chapter IX - The Pack returns and just had an encounter with Alpha Alph (legendary, lvl 6), instead of black rooster...

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”