Freyja|ComPet wrote:Slightly offtopic, but!)
What would you expect from such unique pet,
right now it doesn't worth farming it in comparing to effort need to be done. All you get is unique texture and it's not cool.
If you have any ideas feel free to share them
The rarity of pets should be important (as promised) or must be removed at all.
There are some suggestions on the forum already. If I need to repeat or add some:
1. Make the pets to have limited life span (life points). For example:
- common pets 1000 LP, uncommon 1500 LP, rare 2000 LP, epic 3000 LP, legendary 5000 LP, mythical 10000 LP.
2. Let the pets lose LPs in every battle:
- in forest: 1 LP;
- on raids: 2 LP in victory, 3 LP at loss;
- on arena: 3 LP in victory, 5 LP at loss
3. Allow the transfer of fruits from EU to Compet and allow the pets to recover LPs by eating fruits (but only once !!!). Different fruits for the different classes (1 fruit = 1 LP):
- balanced - caroot
- aggressive - papplon
- defensive - bombardo
- attuned - haimoros
4. Do the same (1, 2, 3) for the trinkets in Compet and the stones in EU. Let the trinkets to receives less decay on rare pets.
5. Put "Limited edition" pets in separate category. Allow them to recover LPs for diamonds ( = unlimited life span):
- epic (Flamingo, Phoenix, ...) 100 diamonds
- rare (Cacklebones, Easter bunny, ...) 85 diamonds
- uncommon (Trumpetta): 60 diamonds
6. Let different pets (by rarity) to have an increased chance to encounter equal (by rarity) beasts in forest:
- epic - better chance to encounter an epic beast in the forest
- legendary - legendary
- mythical - mythical
7. Open a Compet market/auction. Allow the players to sell pets and trinkets.
8. Allow transfer of PEDs from Compet to EU and back (for some fee).
9. Fix the bugs in the "Book of ComPet" and in the Forest:
- now we have 98 pets in the book (47+12=59 in chapters + 13 limited edition = 72 total). That mean, 26 pets can't be found anymore. You may need to reintroduce them.
- there are some epic and legendary pets in the book that can be obtained by fighting lower rarity beast in the forest (chapter III: Borgarth (rare, attuned) -> Black Pony (epic, defensive), chapter VII: Thawain (rare, defensive) -> Royal Kismet (epic, balanced), ...).
10. Make new topic "Bugs list" in the forum with two parts:
- known bugs (date reported)
- corected bugs (date corected)
There are still bugs reported too long ago. If there is a list, we will not need to mention any known bug again and again. Make fixing exploits and bugs a top priority.
And last, but most important: give me some reward for the suggestions
Indeed, find a way to encourage reporting of bugs and the suggestions that you find helpful.