How to get more points

Dorin

Re: How to get more points

Postby Dorin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:36 am

And the worst of all, they don.t give a shit about what we saying...
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:10 am

Dorin wrote:And the worst of all, they don.t give a shit about what we saying...

Dorin,

please don't use such a word towards the ComPet team, that's very rude. We are listening over here and we are working on a lot of features at this moment. We are polishing ComPet everyday and it doesn't take overnight to make everything perfect.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Dorin

Postby Dorin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:48 am

"Working on a lot" that's a new one, nice
As u see, alot of players complains about ranking system, why don.t compet team work on it a lot to adjust/fix/remake ?
I'm sure u guys listening, but why don.t do anything about it?
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Dorin wrote:"Working on a lot" that's a new one, nice
As u see, alot of players complains about ranking system, why don.t compet team work on it a lot to adjust/fix/remake ?

Because it's the same as computer systems at work. A manager decides to take on some sh*t software, all the users tell them is rubbish. The manager goes into denial mode, clams up and refuses to change direction, then punishes anyone that raises positive criticism or marks them as a rebel.

Maybe this 'chess' maths ranking idea is not the answer, and it needs a completely new approach. It's not a bad thing, they tried it gave it a good go. Accept it, move on. It's not failure, it's trial and error.

I assume players were moving up the leader board fast using auto battles (something I'd never tried for Arena). Now that's gone, I guess the system will highlight it's core problems even more.

Anyway personally I think the ranking system is the least of their problems, whilst I consider that not all of the 4 types pets are equal, I'm less inclined to ever throw peds at it. That's why I'd want the paid forest, I'd be happy to fight AI pets for ped prizes.

edit: anyway I think that will come when they add a loot system, like that trinkets thing they spoke about.

Rick
Last edited by RickEngland on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dav|ComPet

Postby Dav|ComPet » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 pm

As Princess said, we are working on the ranking system among other things and that it doesn't happen overnight to make everything perfect. We don't want to make hasty decisions so what we do actually is an improvement, instead of creating new problems down the road.
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:31 pm

Dav|ComPet wrote:

As Princess said, we are working on the ranking system among other things and that it doesn't happen overnight to make everything perfect. We don't want to make hasty decisions so what we do actually is an improvement, instead of creating new problems down the road.

Chin up, don't be too sensitive, we know you're working hard behind the scenes. It's positive comments from a users perspective as we have no window into development (we just see the, front end).

Actually I'm pleased there's a commitment from MA to continually improve. Whilst that continues that gives me confidence for the future.

We're not bashing you, ok we might with the deeds software at times (but hey that's frustration).....smiles.

Rick
Dorin

Postby Dorin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:02 pm

If u do that, plase take into consideration reseting all points after season, so all players will have the same chance to go on top, it will be discouraging for some players when they see 1000 poins difference to play in arena for rank.
Droops

Postby Droops » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:00 pm

You just beat me, minus 6 points ;)

Last 18 fights : 12 wins a total whopping 12 points.
6 lost with in total minus 30 points.
Dorin

Postby Dorin » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:44 pm

I know what u mean, it.s unfair.
I did beat svyatoslav the other day 3 times, he lost 70 poins...
Droops

Postby Droops » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:29 am

Update

From level 4 to level 11 Pets :

Last 80 fights : 63 wins total 63 points.
17 lost with in total minus 44 points.

Edit: after above 6 wins - total 6 points.
3 lost - total minus 26 points.

This seems pretty useless :?:

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”