Minigame

Sluggo

Minigame

Postby Sluggo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:09 am

What exactly is the minigame. I see this on my phone, there is a button to play a minigame and it turns on the phones camera?

I tried it once and didn't do well. What is this supposed to be for anyways, how do you work it?

sluggo
miles

Re: Minigame

Postby miles » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:51 pm

I denied camera access, so it was mostly a black screen for me, but then I realized it must be for VR Headset.

I don't one of those, so my hypothesis is untested.

Cheers, Miles
GoldenMoon

Postby GoldenMoon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:37 pm

ComPet Go :D
Venture

Postby Venture » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:46 am

It's just a little AR (alternate reality) game to play with the pet for fun.
voomboom

Postby voomboom » Thu May 11, 2017 9:45 am

Is the Minigame still working or has it been removed. I have just downloaded game to my tablet but I can't find minigame anywhere?
Zulu|ComPet

Postby Zulu|ComPet » Thu May 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Hey voomboom, you can access the AR minigame by going clicking on one of the pets in the village or if you select a pet through the stables menu. You should see the button right next to the battle icon below your pet!

Hope this helps!
voomboom

Postby voomboom » Thu May 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Zulu|ComPet wrote:Hey voomboom, you can access the AR minigame by going clicking on one of the pets in the village or if you select a pet through the stables menu. You should see the button right next to the battle icon below your pet!

Hope this helps!

Ok thank you for advice but I don't see any button next to 'Battle' icon. I wonder if it is due to the fact that I initially downloaded to Windows and am using this account now both on Windows and Android?
Dav|ComPet

Postby Dav|ComPet » Mon May 22, 2017 11:32 am

voomboom wrote:
Zulu|ComPet wrote:Hey voomboom, you can access the AR minigame by going clicking on one of the pets in the village or if you select a pet through the stables menu. You should see the button right next to the battle icon below your pet!

Hope this helps!

Ok thank you for advice but I don't see any button next to 'Battle' icon. I wonder if it is due to the fact that I initially downloaded to Windows and am using this account now both on Windows and Android?

Hi voomboom,

This should not effect the ability to play the AR mini game, but could you please contact our Support Team, and they'll take a look at this issue on your account?
ZeroHero

Postby ZeroHero » Tue May 23, 2017 11:41 am

Same goes for me. Played on Windows mostly. Then switched to Phone lattely. Never found that button or any picture/video where it shows where that button should be.
However the Minigame wasn´t important enough for me to report, but might help now if you can look into 2 accounts for the same problem.
...and who knows, maybe it will work after todays updated.
voomboom

Postby voomboom » Wed May 24, 2017 4:01 pm

OK ty Dav, support now contacted

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”