How does one cancel their account

Sluggo

How does one cancel their account

Postby Sluggo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Is there a way to delete my compet account, or do we just abandon it so that there is an unguarded village for folks to keep plundering? Hey, that's one way to give raiders something to battle, when enough people eventually leave in disgust, there will be plenty of abandoned houses to pillage and plunder. You could even pick up a location theme, call it Compet Detroit and so on.

sluggo
ostepops

Re: How does one cancel their account

Postby ostepops » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Are you leaving us ?
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Sluggo wrote:Is there a way to delete my compet account, or do we just abandon it so that there is an unguarded village for folks to keep plundering? Hey, that's one way to give raiders something to battle, when enough people eventually leave in disgust, there will be plenty of abandoned houses to pillage and plunder. You could even pick up a location theme, call it Compet Detroit and so on.

sluggo

That was actually a good one. :p

I guess only support is able to answer this mystical question. 8-)
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:04 am

oste I am seriously considering it. This game is seriously getting not fun anymore and I am beginning to think it was a huge waste of my time.

Ok, i'll try to keep it short.
As you grow in levels you need more gold to upgrade. Now I have been getting my ass beat constantly in raids. I can go 10 raids and never win to protect my village. No matter what combo of spells I try, I always get my ass handed to me. That alone kind of discourages a person.

Now throw into this the fact that the coin needed to upgrade grows as you do. I am finding myself at a spot where I can't keep enough gold to upgrade. When I get gold saved up to get close to an upgrade to something, I get raided, and they end up taking more than I can make between raids. In essence, one gets to a point where they can't really proceed anymore because the game is so unbalanced they can never keep enough coins to progress.

People complain about many bugs, wrongs, and exploits in the game and you get complete silence from this so called 'staff'. Or you get some vapid blather that is really not helpful at all.

I have to ask myself, why keep at something you do not HAVE to do, and you don't have fun at?

sluggo
GoldenMoon

Postby GoldenMoon » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:14 pm

What level pets you have guarding your vault & mines ?
I believe that higher level of pet, the more % of gold will be saved from the raiders ?
ACIDMAN

Postby ACIDMAN » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:27 am

The big problem are the bad KI from your guarding pets.You can only loose by raiding from a other player.And the Heal and Stamina pets are ever the winner...
The Balancing of the pets are not perfect.Better the game let us editing all skill points.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:08 pm

Sluggo wrote:Is there a way to delete my compet account, or do we just abandon it so that there is an unguarded village for folks to keep plundering? Hey, that's one way to give raiders something to battle, when enough people eventually leave in disgust, there will be plenty of abandoned houses to pillage and plunder. You could even pick up a location theme, call it Compet Detroit and so on.

sluggo

Hi Sluggo,

It's possible to delete your account but we have to do it from our side. If you want to delete your account then contact support for further assistance.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
struggler

Postby struggler » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:38 am

Princess|ComPet wrote:

sluggo

Hi Sluggo,

It's possible to delete your account but we have to do it from our side. If you want to delete your account then contact support for further assistance.

Hi Princess,

Any chance you are going to change this policy? If deleting an account is so tedious people will just abandon them.
I forsee a lot of raids with no defenders in the future because of all these abandoned accounts.
IMHO either the deletion process should be changed or the game settings should be changed to have a process to remove abandoned accounts from the raid pool.

Struggler
Dav|ComPet

Postby Dav|ComPet » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:29 am

struggler wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:

sluggo

Hi Sluggo,

Hi Princess,

Any chance you are going to change this policy? If deleting an account is so tedious people will just abandon them.
I forsee a lot of raids with no defenders in the future because of all these abandoned accounts.
IMHO either the deletion process should be changed or the game settings should be changed to have a process to remove abandoned accounts from the raid pool.

Struggler

Hey Struggler,

Inactive accounts will get removed from Raids after a while.
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:39 am

Dav|ComPet wrote:Hey Struggler,

Inactive accounts will get removed from Raids after a while.

Hello Dav, if that is the case please have a look at the existing lvl12/lvl11 village accounts - there is a big number of accounts which have not build any goldmines nor have ever had any guards which means that there now is a big number of accounts showing up for raids to a lvl30 pet which only ever have 450 gold which seems to be the minimum ammount one can be raided for.
At first i assumed mindark had created those accounts to increase protection of the few more wealthty accounts and weaken the results of raids (since a player unlikely would reach lvl12 village without ever building/upgrading goldmines) but im not so sure anymore - maybe those are not lvl12 villages after all and a number of accounts get shown to lvl30 unintentionally (quite a few of those accountnames are in russian letters).

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”