How does one cancel their account

NotSure

Re: How does one cancel their account

Postby NotSure » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Merlin wrote:...
(quite a few of those accountnames are in russian letters).

Just a note - it's more correct to say "in Cyrillic" instead of "in russian letters".
Russia isn't the source of origin for the Cyrillic alphabet.
Dav|ComPet

Postby Dav|ComPet » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Merlin wrote:
Dav|ComPet wrote:Hey Struggler,

Inactive accounts will get removed from Raids after a while.

Hello Dav, if that is the case please have a look at the existing lvl12/lvl11 village accounts - there is a big number of accounts which have not build any goldmines nor have ever had any guards which means that there now is a big number of accounts showing up for raids to a lvl30 pet which only ever have 450 gold which seems to be the minimum ammount one can be raided for.
At first i assumed mindark had created those accounts to increase protection of the few more wealthty accounts and weaken the results of raids (since a player unlikely would reach lvl12 village without ever building/upgrading goldmines) but im not so sure anymore - maybe those are not lvl12 villages after all and a number of accounts get shown to lvl30 unintentionally (quite a few of those accountnames are in russian letters).

Thanks for the feedback. Will make sure someone takes a look at this so it works as intended ;)
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:10 pm

They probably actually want abandoned plots left in. It gives raiders something to pick over for gold. Unless it was a bogus account to begin with and they never created any gold mines, guarded or not, it's still digging up gold so easy picking for whomever does raid it. That would also help ease the complaints of not enough raids to go around either.

sluggo
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Sluggo wrote:They probably actually want abandoned plots left in. It gives raiders something to pick over for gold. Unless it was a bogus account to begin with and they never created any gold mines, guarded or not, it's still digging up gold so easy picking for whomever does raid it. That would also help ease the complaints of not enough raids to go around either.

sluggo

Not since raids are limited and only regenerate by 1 raid per ~6hours.
It costs 1300 gold to search for a raid (at lvl12), when then your only option is to raid someone for 450 you have lost gold or atleast your shield for no gain at all while the accounts that actually have something to loose cant be found in the number of accounts which have only 1 lvl1 goldmine.

Thanks Dav, for checking :)
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Merlin, you have raided me before.
I am abandoning my account, so my Lv 7 village will be unguarded. Have at it.

Aaron

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”