GRINDING YOUR MOB LEVELS

Wynfair

GRINDING YOUR MOB LEVELS

Postby Wynfair » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:57 pm

So, I have learned so far:

If you set yourself to autobattle with a level 4 mob in the Arena with a cheap 25gp young pack, nothing happens...FOREVER, unless, someone else with a level 4 mob, with a 25 g young pack, ALSO sets to autobattle.

The same is true as you adjust all the variable, they simply must match up, like level to level, battle pack to battle pack, and auto vs manual. Looking at the Number 1 spot on the leaderboard, it says 5000 Arena battles....Manually? that's like more physical hours than the games been out...so GET GRINDIN ;) and don't be scared when someone asks to be your friend. Ask them what level MOBS they wanna level! Lets see how high we can build it :)

ALSO IF You run out of battle packs AND you try to que up another fight anyway, you will get a message that tells you to restart. Ignore it, click the back arrow and buy more packs. If you restart, the game will lock up your monster for a couple hours and say its cued for the arena.

MAKE FRIENDS then ask those friends to AUTOBATTLE in the arena!

How else are we going to grind up all of these monsters? BUY DIAMONDS?!?!?! pfft!

Regards
Merlin

Re: GRINDING YOUR MOB LEVELS

Postby Merlin » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:14 pm

About 3500 of those 5000 arena wins of mine have been manual battles if you really want to know ;)
Yes autobattles can be a fast way to skill up some pets - it just becomes tedious after awhile - but so does any other battle if fought to often. Thats why i like to switch through the entire levelrange when i pick my fights.
Wynfair

Re: GRINDING YOUR MOB LEVELS

Postby Wynfair » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:38 pm

3500 manual battles? damn that's a long time. Hats off to your patience 8-)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”