controlled raid system

garci

controlled raid system

Postby garci » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:42 pm

i think the player should be to be able to control his guarding pet instead of the system when a raid occurs and the player is connected
for example, an alert of 10 seconds telling someone is raiding the village and then the player has the choice to control his pet or not
RickEngland

Re: controlled raid system

Postby RickEngland » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:03 pm

I'm getting the distinct feeling that raiding includes a balancing factor. It appears the system will allow attackers to win, or ramp up defences and crits if it would prefer the attacker to lose a raid.

After having a good run of raids, I took 250K+ coin loss when the shield expired 4 times on the trot over the weekend (over a million coins). Then the system turns and my pet will perform reasonably well again when raided.

It can feel personal at times. Try and strip yourself of all emotion, or the game can make you feel like walking away. It's not so bad losing if you can find raids to win it back. When there's no quality raids on offer then it gets a little frustrating.

In essence, I think our guard pets can fight, but only if the system wants it to win...hahaha.

Rick
Dorin

Postby Dorin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:31 pm

U can.t get attacked if u are online
Auto battle is rubish, i can beat any pet if i play by myself and i have a bad lev23 pet
They cast meditate with nearly full mana, they hit even if u have 100 hp and they have 10, instead of healing...
garci

Postby garci » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:12 pm

i'm not the same opinion as you rick, my pet has won a lot of batlles being other lvls
but since he's lvl23 and i don't have my new library (so i don't have the upgrade of my abilities for lvl23), i'm loosing a lot of raids while being raided by others lvl23

i have been raided while being connected dorin
and as you, yep i'm sure my lvl23 does crazy things with his abilities while being raided
so that's why i think it would be better to be able to control our guarding pet while being raided and online

and we need to know a resume of what has been done by the 2 pets in the list of raids results, then we can check why our guarding pet had lost and we can adapt our abilities used for guarding
garci

Postby garci » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:18 pm

yay ! ;)
so we finally got the resume of what the 2 pets did while raid ;)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”