First Reward Pot Won!

Venture

First Reward Pot Won!

Postby Venture » Tue May 30, 2017 5:29 am

This image is real! I won the reward pot for Emperor that is 2012 ped, I actually got the full 2012 ped from it not the amount said in the picture so there is a bug where it still think it's taking MA's cut when displaying the winnings when in fact it does not do so.
Last edited by Venture on Tue May 30, 2017 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Venture

Re: First Reward Pot Won!

Postby Venture » Tue May 30, 2017 5:32 am

All dat ped!
NotSure

Postby NotSure » Tue May 30, 2017 9:28 am

Congratulations :!:

PED or Gold battle ?
Is the pool is shown as empty now ?
Venture

Postby Venture » Tue May 30, 2017 4:12 pm

Can only win ped with ped battles. Pool went down to 1100 ped after I won it
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Wed May 31, 2017 1:09 pm

Superb, huge gratz.

Rick
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Wed May 31, 2017 3:05 pm

That "awkward...." moment, waiting for Princess to "gratz" your thread.

Come on Princess, you know you want too. :D

Rick

ps: stop sniggering like a 11 year old kid Rick......I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it.
Venture

Postby Venture » Wed May 31, 2017 10:00 pm

RickEngland wrote:That "awkward...." moment, waiting for Princess to "gratz" your thread.

Rick

ps: stop sniggering like a 11 year old kid Rick......I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it.

I dunno she gratz my other thread about the mission, she's probably just working up a real nice post ;)
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:44 am

RickEngland wrote:That "awkward...." moment, waiting for Princess to "gratz" your thread.

Rick

Ha, have been busy over here you know ; )

Venture wrote:

Rick

I dunno she gratz my other thread about the mission, she's probably just working up a real nice post ;)

We will sort out that issue with it showing/gaining a different amount, thanks for letting us know!

Overall, congrats Venture ; )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Venture

Postby Venture » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:51 pm

How long to withdrawals take btw? Just wondering as you guys don't need to screen anything for security in this instance, you know where all the ped came from, the tourney and the reward pool as I have never deposited.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:09 am

Venture wrote:How long to withdrawals take btw? Just wondering as you guys don't need to screen anything for security in this instance, you know where all the ped came from, the tourney and the reward pool as I have never deposited.

It doesn't matter if we know where all the PED is coming from, it will still take the same amount of days as a "normal" deposit through wins. It will take about 50 business days (might be less) for this whole thing to get processed from the day you sent in a withdraw request, note that is manually handled!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”